1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Eaing dinner late

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by sanabijay, Mar 3, 2010.

1. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Now a days most of us are having our dinner very late at night or from outside.Have we thought how much will it affect our health? In olden days we used to have our food around 8'0clock.By the time we sleep actually food should be digested.Other thing most important is that for our children we should give food around 7.We should avoid spicy ,non veg food at night.Eating jeera after food is good.Dont go to sleep just after food ,walk some time.

HEALTH IS OUR WEALTH.WE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH .ENJOYMENT FOR A MOMENT SHOULD NOT BRING DISEASES FOR EVER.
    SANA

2. smiles4u

smiles4u New IL'ite

hi sana

i agree with you.what you told is absolutly true.The digestion time of food we eat is minimum 2 hrs so if we eat minimum it digest proper and the proper digestion leads to good health.So we should have light dinner about 2 hours before sleeping.

:cheers
    sandhya

3. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

hi,
    thanks a lot sandhya .I want to add some more points to this .what and how much we eat should also be noted.this may also cause weight gain.Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper." This old adage just tells us that our dinner must be that of a poor person.
    Sana

4. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

From the last six months, i am almost sleeping immediately after dinner...
    I reach home from work, almost at 7-30 and cooking takes half-n-hour or an hour, sometimes...
    i wait for my husband to come home and we have dinner almost at 9-30...
    i sleep around 10 :(
    from the last one week, i stopped waiting for him and having dinner alone...but i have to admit I dont like this as dinner is the only meal we have together....have to see how it goes...

5. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Hi venne,I can understand your feeling ad for a husband wife relationship these all are needed.
    Since you love your DH this much you should take care of your health.I joined with jck keith.
    Drinking a lot of water,Eating a lot of fibre foods and also eat slowly taking 10 to 15 minutes.
    sana

6. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Hi jkketh,
    Thanks a lot for your contribution I have one doubt can we drink in between our food.Somewhere else i have read that we should take water in between food.I just want to confirm
    sana

7. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

thanks sanabijay
    theses days Im eating myself...and not waiting for my husband :)