E-Commerce Business in Travel, Wellness and Elearning

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by yamusarna, Feb 15, 2013.

1. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I have seen a lot of enterprising ladies on this forum. I had been looking to start something of my own for the past 2 years, and I came across a business that suited me very much:) Looking forward to like minded professionals right now, to get started with my venture.

I am part of a Global Business, operational in 160 countries the world over. It is an E-commerce Interactive Marketing Project based on Microsoft Platform in partnership with a Global company and is massively expanding.

The company follows a micro-franchise model to increase its footprints across globe. The potential to earn is huge and the project is designed to enable financial freedom for those associated and committed, in a span of 3 to 5 years.

Our Specialty is futuristic products in areas like Wellness, Customized travel, Luxury & lifestyle, e-learning, Weight management etc.
    We offer support through mentoring, good training and leverage. We are committed to put our partners on the path of success. We have teams across all major cities in India and countries worldwide.

Our team has a mix of people, with varied experience who work full time/part time depending their professional and personal commitment.

Anyone interested to know further can PM me.

2. Dhanam88000

Dhanam88000 New IL'ite

Any investment there

3. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for your interest. I see varied kind of investment in all walks of life.
    But if you mean money, then I must say yes.There is no business without investment. In Job too there is investment of our skills, efforts and time for a month, before we get paid at the end of the month:)
    This is a micro franchise business, with low seed capital, no working capital and immediate break even.
    Hope that clarifies.