Dying to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shvetawadhwa, Apr 13, 2010.

1. vaishnavidurga

vaishnavidurga New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have heard of many people who have PCOD and many of them have been cured by reducing weight. And moreover i am also a victim of PCOD , i had reduced my weight and then got pregnant. So don lose hope and reduce your weight.
    My sincere wishes and prayers for you

Vaish

2. poornavaidhi

poornavaidhi New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I too am married for 9 years and trying to get pregnant.I am also desperate :drowning Now I get delayed/irregular periods at 41 yrs. Some say it is menopause and some say it is not.
    My weight is normal, I have no other health problems. PCOD was surgically treated two years ago. Who ever believes in the almighty please pray for me.
    So will I for those who have written in this thread.
    Thanks
    Poorna.
    :thumbsup

3. vijiananthu

vijiananthu Gold IL'ite

Hi All!

I too am married for 5 years and trying to get pregnant. I am also desperate . I get my periods regularly at 27-28 days. But I am too much worried because I am 41 years now. I had Hormone, Thyroid and weight problem 1 year before. I was 67.5 kgs and wanted to reduce 10 kgs. But I could reduce only 7.5 kgs and I am 60 now. Not able to reduce more than that.

I underwent IUI treatment twice but not succeeded. Doctor is forcing me to go for aTest Tube Baby at the earliest because the ovarian reserve is low. I am confused now. :spin

Pls. throw some suggestions.

4. muskaanys

muskaanys New IL'ite

Hi everyone, this is muskaan here sailing in the same boat. Iam also trying to conceive. i have a 3 year old son and since thn iam trying. Please do pray for me also....:|. Sometimes i feel very depressed and disappointed also...

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Viji,

I am not discouraging you, but for women the ovarian reserve start decreasing once we are 35. Your doctor is righ in suggesting IVF(Test tube baby) for you. Please do not delay this anymore as the success chances will further deteriote as the age increases. You may even endup with donor egg if you delay treatments further. All the best and :thumbsup

6. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

HI

Wishes and prayers in succeeding your goal, you are motivated ,pls set it in the right path.

:cheers

7. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Viji,

I second Radha. IVF is the way to go. Dont delay any further. Do consult your doctor asap and plan accordingly..The sooner the better..

Poorna,
    Did you undergo any fertility treatments and try IUI or IVF?

Baby dust to all ttc ladies

8. avsd

avsd New IL'ite

As soon as u wake up, drink 1 or 1 and 1/2 ltr water. This helps u to clean ur intestines and reduce weight. After that eat sprouts as breakfast regularly. Do not drink water as soon as u have ur lunch or dinner. You can drink water only after 2 hrs. Try drinking 4 ltrs of water every day. Once in a week do complete fasting with just water.
    Eat ur dinner before 7:00 PM.

I am sure you will be able to see the difference. All the best.

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I like the tip about drinking hot water/plain water in the morning.It is a nice tip! Thanks for the share:thumbsup

10. gitababu

gitababu New IL'ite

Hello Shveta,
    Easiest way to lose weight is eat just half of what you are eating now. Include a walk for half a n hour daily for 1 month.
    You will definitely notice the change on the 10th day.
    Confidence and urge to conceive will definitely give you the motivation to go ahead.
    Best of Luck.
    Geetha