During pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by goldenrose, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hey GR,

Yet to take off from IL..Will do so after May 1st or so ! :) I try my best to take rest and stay away, but seriously it is one addiction you see :)

I am glad my response helped you.. Will do everything to give the best of my knowledge anytime. I am touched that you did expect my response.. :) and to the others who did so too... :bowdown Thanks , Girlssss !

You take care.

2. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Ladies,

Please avoid putting the laptop on your laps, even though you are using a pillow. Put the laptop on the table and browse. And also minimise your usage of cell phones. When I was pregnant last year, I read an article (don't remember where!! Probably on Baby Center!), about how laptops and cellphone have an indirect affect on pregnancy. The affect might be very minor but atleast try to minimise the usage...

Hope this helps!

3. goldenrose

goldenrose Senior IL'ite

Quite often im getting my right hand pain. Sometimes im not able to lift the food and eat? Is there any reason. And im getting my right leg cramp in the morning?

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  4. barbies

barbies Senior IL'ite

Well I don't have any of the above symptoms yet. but I do have cramps in my stomach at times.