1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Duplicate

Congratulations to the Indian authorities that they have managed to arrest Chotta Rajan, the Don on the run , in Indonesia, and is on the way here.

Chotta Don, that is Rajan parted ways with the Bada Don Dawood, after the Mumbai blasts. Now Dawood shifted to Pakistan, and became the enemy Don, and everything bad was attributed to him, the smuggling, the drugs, and crimes etc. While the Chotta Don, too took refuge abroad, and he was considered the good and patriotic Don, who had the knowledge of the bad Don, and in the press was treated like a patriot.

Now he is caught and brought back, and they fear the Bada Don, will bump him off , on the way, to india, or in Jail, or in Hospital etc. So now the Indian authourities have decided to find a duplicate Chotta Don,aka Rajan, who will look like him, talk like him, and act like him. As soon as the plane carrying Chotta lands, there will be two cars leaving the airport, onehaving the asli don and the other the nakli don, and both will have a face mask on.
    Duplicate hired for Chhota Rajan: Who, How and Why of Underworld don?

Well after he reaches the jail, there only the asli don will be there. So now it seems a lot of Chotta Rajan’s friends have been arrested, and they will be put in the same cell as him, so that they can protect him from the dawood goons in the same jail. The doctors who will attend to Chotta, who is suffering from a kidney ailment, will also be checked well, so that they don’t bump off the small don, as u see in the movies.

Now Chotta Rajan has a wife too. She handles his real estate business, if u can call it that, from Chembur, Mumbai. Now suppose she wants to meet her husband in the jail and have a cosy chat with him, what will happen then ? Im sure then the duplicate Will retreat, for the wife will come to know the original fellow eh !

Looks like straight out of the movies eh ! In fact 3 movies were based on this story in the seventies, where the bad fellow dies, and a nice fellow with the same face is asked to take his place. Here are the movies

1. Kallicharan – Shatrughan Sinha, bad dies, and new fellow asked to take his palce. The first directorial of Subhash Ghai.
    2. Don - Amitabh
    3. Kasme Vade – Amitabh.
    4. Satte pe Satta – Both amitabhs live. Hema cant spot her original hubby, she gets taken in by the duplicate.

India is good for dons, they are so well treated here, much better than the tax paying citizens, these dons are given good treatment in jails, well secured, look at Abu Salem too. Just imagine if t hey were Iin America, well forever behind bars, with those tall fellow prisioners, eh ! India is good really.

Imran Khan, the politician from across the border, the ex cricketer, whom the batsmen feared, well now he fears his wife, or rather his ex wife. He divorced his first wife, a Britisher, he has married a 42 year old, 20 years younger than him, and within 10 months of marriage, he has divorced her.
    Imran-Khan Reham divorce: PTI chief's wife tried to poison him for political gains? - Oneindia

Seems she was keen to kill him, putting rat poison in his ladoo, after which he fell ill and was hospitalized, and friends told him she is out to take his place in the party, which is as it is nonexisitant. He slapped her, she slapped him, and somehow he managed to send her abroad, and then thru email he sent her the divorce.

So neither did he like the british wife, nor the Pakistani wife. And when he had come to india in the seventies, when he was at his peak, of looks and cricket, he had a gala time with our actresses, who were crazy over him. And he went and told in the Pakistan press, that Indian actresses are well not of good character,usingmild words.

Well it is good our good ladies did not marry this chap, he gets tired of his wives pretty fast.And he has a kid from one of his girlfriends too.

So friends these days , be careful if ladoos are offered to u even by your wife, who knows, eh ! So don’t fight with yr wife, be nice to her.

My doctor down the lane , says he never eats Prasad or ladoos from anyone.Who knows he knew this truth of rat poison in ladoos long long ago eh !!!!!

HAHA

Have a great weekend, ladies and gentlemen, Smile.

KAMAL MAHTANI

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Most characters in Ramayana look inspirational when u r a kid.

Growing up makes u realize

only Kumbhakaran had his life sorted.

=====================================================================

Be ecofriendly. . .

Celebrate noiseless Diwali. . .

Send your Wife to her parents home. . .

======================================================================

A well-respected surgeon was relaxing on his sofa one
    evening just after arriving home from work.

As he was
    tuning into the evening news, the phone rang. The
    doctor calmly answered it, and heard the familiar voice
    of a colleague on the other end of the line.
    "We need a fourth for RUMMY," said the friend.
    "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor.
    As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it
    serious?"
    "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact,
    three doctors are there already!"[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

5 people like this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

With Imran it is real Shadi ke laddoo case .Kumbhkaran had his life sorted? But others' lives got messed up because of him. How did his missus tolerate non stop snores for months? If Kumbhakaran had lived now the poor wife would have filed for divorce. And the poor lady must have been on her toes cooking for that glutton.

3. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl

Witsend

After reading only half of your post I felt like this.
    What a coincidence? Only yesterday we had a discussion between Don and Mandakini in the Lets fire our neurons thread. laugh1smiley

1 person likes this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Yes the old saying, shadi ke ladoo khao to pachtao, nahin kaho to pachtao.HAHA. Well for imran twice they have tasted bitter. i am sure the indian women would have suited him better eh !

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaidehi,

Telepathy then eh ! Yes, Dawood is the bad don, for he had a fling with Mandakini, whereas Chotta Rajan is the good Don, because he has not had a fling with any other woman.HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  6. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    Haha!!!! Laughing and laughing. Both the main blog and jokes even more. What can I comment except enjoying the blog and jokes, especially the doctor one?
    Syamala

7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl

Lol!! Too funny. I think the CBI and police should take help of Farhan Akhtar. He made two movies on Don (Shahrukh Khan) and is making the third one now. So he can give a lot of advice of how to take care of the Good Don. I wonder whom will India blame after the Bada Don is dead? For the last 20 years, all crimes can be easily dumped on him, like the mischievous boy in a class gets all the blame. US also has the same problem now after Osama is dead. No single person to put the blame on. ISIS has no flamboyant leader. There are no pictures of the head of ISIS.

Wow! zeher mein bhi milavat:rotfl kya zamana aaya hai. Poor Imran's last ex-wife can't trust anything anymore.

On sending wife to home, it is always a problem here. Many times i think if we were in India, at least for a weekend or long weekend, i could have gone alone to my maika, meet school and society friends and have some real chutti (leave). We don't have that privilege here. Every day it is being in sasural. Who knows my DH may be lamenting the same.:rotfl

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

When I was 2-3 years old, my parents lost me in Pune railway station. Luckily, a policeman found me boarding Deccan Queen leaving for Bombay alone and brought me to the Station Master. After I grew up, my parents used to tell me this incident to make fun of me, I used to tell them that I would have become a cooli in the harbor and would have become a don. Reading your post, reiterated my thoughts at that time. Dons seem to enjoy special status in India.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

Well the humor is there in the orignal stories as they unfold in life. i just add a little but of garam masala.HAHA

The doctor one i too liked, cute it was, wellit had to be serious, 3 doctors were already there eh !

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,

Farhan Akhtar eh ! HAHA. yes he mad the new Don.
    Yes , isis leader no pics yet.

Yes ladoos can be dangerous no wonder my family doc never eats ladoos or prasad or mithai that we take for him, maybe he is suspicitous from long time back.

Yes here in india, if u are annoyed with DH, go to maike, but being there, u cant do that, so that option is out.HAHA

Regards

kamal