1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dumbo dances his way to glory...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Mar 22, 2015.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Dumbo dances his way to glory...

Wifey was away to her mom's place for a week. Man what can you ask for more - enjoy the freedom to the best. Leave when you want return when you want and there is none to question you, nag you during the day and night.

Bring along friends who are otherwise outcasts when she is around. There is no harm calling them as outcasts - I am an outcast at their end right, life is fully balanced in these regards, do agree with me please.

Watch the world cup full volume, dance around when wicket falls, 4's, 6's, this is life man. What all we miss having got married, the bloody mind wavers. Throw the dishes around, clothes around, none to shout you see.

The remains of the restaurant parcels scattered around the dustbin, begging to be cleaned, goes unnoticed. How dirty you want to be, be so. Cleaning is an act of disciplined dumbos. Clean only when you can't take it anymore.

Quarter finals were witnessed with quarters to the full - make merry in a hurry, it's just a week of freedom. The semis and the final too can be witnessed before she returns.

Tring tring tring tring tring tring..... tiring it is to answer calls. Halllllloooooooo!!!

Hi daa came through on line, oh my goodness wifey it is. All of a sudden the floodlit stadium light turned fused hearing the voice but managed a - Hi ma how is you. Have to put my best act not to reveal what I am up to. She has an exceptional ability to question and make you throw up even that it is in the lowest part of your intestine. She would have best suited the CBI sleuths.

Did you miss me dear? No nothing like that am OK. What? The decibels sounded an alarm and this dumbos late realization conveyed the fact and she turns silent and abruptly said am coming there tomorrow and was to disconnect.

Oh what, this chap will never learn in his life, the shock of her return also was well expressed and she understood well. Come to the station to pick me up will you? Oh yes dear what else have I got more important than that. Angel you are to me and please don't travel like this leaving me alone, I can't bear your absence.

Come on don't act she snubbed. Reality the whole world knows and do you think I don't know what you were up to? OK daa I will see you at the station, good night, take care, bye...

This turns a terrible night to me. Have to clean up and make the place re live-able. Will be missing the semis and the final - can't have the fanfare. Is life a match of mismatches and have to miss my matches!!!!

It took a good few hours to clean up the mess. More than the mess realized what is heaven and hell. Can a stupid being like me ever make a mess of a heaven to hell.

What an amazing wifey have I got? She does everything and doesn't even force me to help her. She does everything for me on her own and with love. Me stupid idiot have been testing her patience.

Realizations happen anytime to anyone and it happened to me just now. Trust me I am reborn as a responsible hubby to my sweet wifey.

Woke up on time, cleaned the bike and just gave an ummaa to the pillion where my sweety would sit. The neighbor aunt just saw this and hit her forehead and went away smiling. I don't care if she smiles or not, I now care more to make my sweety smile forever.

24 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

LOL, GG. So distance has made the heart grow fonder! Don't worry about neighbour aunty smiling. So long as you made her smile and not frown or cry, you have had some brownie points added to your karma.

1 person likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

Ha ha ha thanks S' the smile said it all.

1 person likes this.
  4. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Yen Pondatti Oorukku Poitta !! Yen Pondatti Oorukku Poitta !!

Ha ha ha.. First time.. You started talking about wife and Yes !! you were only talking about your wife and nothing else.. !

7 people like this.
  5. GoogleGlass

ha ha ha

same feeling but realization struck at the end :)

1 person likes this.
  6. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear GG,
    Neighbour aunt's smile....she guessed your reaction on the pillion of scooter and you waiting for your sweety's smile, all these are more valuable than all the independence and freedom you enjoyed during the one week of her absence!!!
    Syamala

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

very true S4

the title says that - after the realization it's just glory :)

8. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Hahaa GG...why is that when wife's away, the men play?? :) and we women do instinctively know what the men are upto when our backs are turned and rush back home at the tell tale happiness in the voice gigglingsmiley Its good that her absence has made your heart go fonder and allz well in your world....

1 person likes this.
  9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Grr wives are such spoilsports aren't they. Hope you were able to convert a garbage dump at least somewhat respectable look of a battlefield.

2 people like this.
  10. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Very good one....

Actually I will be able for a week from tom and I could imagine what all will be running in my DH's mind now. Yesterday he was asking me, will you miss me. I said,, sorry I will be so busy that I cant miss you.
    He replied , I will be equally very busy and have so many plans that I may not miss you too.
    Now don't know what all mess he will create for that one week. I am sure he will not even make a tea for himself and my neighbor restaurants are going to make our wallet empty.

3 people like this.