1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dry skin remedy

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by mrmobee, Jan 12, 2008.

1. GoodTeacher

GoodTeacher New IL'ite

Re: Dry skin

Try Shea Butter. We have Ecksema in my family and Shea Butter soaps and lotions are GREAT. Use the pure (less ingredients the better). Also, have you been tested for food allergies? I have learned that allergies to mil/dairy can cause very dry skin. Just check it out :)

2. anishshereen

anishshereen New IL'ite

Home remedy for dry skin

Hello all,
    My skin looks very dry, am using dove soap for face and am applying himalaya nourishing skin cream everyday and still my face looks dry.. i ve got NO pimples but i look lill darker and if i press my face lighter with my nails i can find white marks on my skin, esp near my nose i can see lots of white marks that s due to dry skin.Am currently staying in emirates and planning to go to india next month, ive no interest to go to parlor to become fairer, but i want to look bright when i get back to india..can u pls help me with some tips to become fair and bright and also to drive these white marks and dry skin away..

Thanks in advance..

Love,
    Sheer

3. delicate

delicate Bronze IL'ite

Re: Home remedy for dry skin

hey girl !

try to use besan as your daily face wash along with milk powder and honey. half cup besan, half cup milk powder and 2 or 3 tea spoon honey. (honey usually for dry skin) mix them all and make a lil paste and try to massage on ur face lightly for 3-4 mins. make it a habbit to use it daily. your skin will grow sooner and also look fairer and smooth.

after washing do not dry your face with towel.. let it dry itself and splash your face after every hour and take a lot of water especially in the morning before breakfast and anything. it will cause your skin fairer.

you can also use any good moisturizer after washing your face with the aforementioned home made remedy.

take care!
    Good Luck ! :)

4. anishshereen

anishshereen New IL'ite

Thanks delicate for this tip.. Lemme try out and tel u how it works..
    Thanks once gain..

Love,
    Sheer

5. delicate

delicate Bronze IL'ite

and one more suggestion... if your skin is too much dry then you can use milk instead of powder milk or some coconut oil
    hope u will c results.. your skin will also be glowing sooner!

6. keerthanaraj

keerthanaraj Bronze IL'ite

You can try the oil treatment... Here it goes... A mixture of 50% castor oil,25%coconut oil and the remaining 25% oil can be any oil like olive/lavender/jojoba/almond oil. Store it in a glass container and shake well bfor using it.

How to use it: Before going to sleep, take 1 or 2 spoons of this mixture and massage on the face and neck areas in a light circular motion for 5 to 10 mins.Then dip a soft towel in hot water,rinse it and put it on your face and neck and then wipe it off.Repeat this one more time and it is done...........

This simple treatment really helps,donot worry about applying oil to your face or acnes, this does nothing but good to your skin.

Regards,
    KeerthanaRaj

7. flanneryconti

flanneryconti New IL'ite

Dry skin is usually sensitive and, a good moisturizer for dry skin honey, lemon and vegetable oil mixture, to apply this mask for 10 minutes with tap water It is because it often tried to wash the chlorine, fluoride, and other undesirable chemicals are involved. Instead, cold mineral water or ice made with, or, better use an alcohol-free cleansing lotion, toner, or cosmetic milk, natural materials, made with dry skin causing irritation, while its balance of moisture without honor Clean your face.

8. Beverlyann

Beverlyann New IL'ite

Well, I suggest to use natural oils. One of the most effective natural oils of avocado oil. Avocado oil is a drug. An effective moisturizing agent, which is fully compatible with the skin natural oils. In addition, this natural oil is a powerful antioxidant works to improve the overall health of the skin.

9. snig

snig New IL'ite

what to do for pimples??

10. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hi Smitha,

I am also from Trivandrum. Where exactly are you in TVM?

Sudha