1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Driving help in Sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by lakshmisatish, Feb 12, 2016.

1. lakshmisatish

lakshmisatish New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I moved to Sunnyvale recently. I am learning driving and the classes fee are very expensive. I cleared the written permit but need some help in practice.

I am not new to driving but want to practice well before I give the license test.

I am ready to pay minimal fee. Please let me know can one of you help me here.

I will really appreciate your help.

Regards
    Lakshmi

2. mirrorimage

mirrorimage Silver IL'ite

Hi,the best way to practice is via some known friends or your husband can help you if you are married..
    By help can you elaborate? are you requesting someone in forum to help you teach you drive? or asking someone who can give the contact details of someone who teaches at cheap rates?
    If you are requesting someone personally to teach you...I think there are lot of factors people will consider..like how safely you can drive? will you be driving your own vehicle?

3. lakshmisatish

lakshmisatish New IL'ite

Hi,

The driving instructor said I am driving good, but before I take the test I want to practice a lot. I don't have friends here in Sunnyvale. so I need either someone who can still accompany me while driving or cheap classes to get this experience.