Dressing suggestion on sister in law marriage

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Nilu78, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Nilu78

Nilu78 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have my sister in laws marriage in july. I need some suggetion on dressing trends and fashion. I donot have any idea about recent fashion. I need idea about the same and places in bangalore where i can find good fancy saree collection. Please please give me your valuable suggetions...thx in advance.

2. Nilu78

Nilu78 New IL'ite

Hi indusladies....
    I also need suggestion that on this occassion what will suit choli or saree?

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure about which community you belong to and what are all the occassions that would be happening.But make sure you look the best . Let your dress colour and type not repeat for any occassions...The usual colours that are worn during marriage are red , blue..green etc...So may be you can give a try on some unusual but good colour combination..

also regarding the hair...the safe bet would be have a neat staraightened hair,...a chunni (a simple jewellery on the forehead) would go well with the straightened hair..u can have coloured streaks in the hair to look good

hope my suggestions are woth considering..

Brahan

4. Nilu78

Nilu78 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Brahan for your valuable suggetions.......I am basically gujarati. We have so many fuctions during marriage like sanji (all ladies will sings some songs), Mandap murhat(puja), and final wedding day.

Thanks again for your time and suggestion.