1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Dresses, Photos And Photos!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Myliltwincesses, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Myliltwincesses

Myliltwincesses Silver IL'ite

Many relatives and friends gift my twin girls with frocks, pavadais, and skirts,pants,etc..

Some of them will be of correct size and others will be larger or smaller..

I used to wear the correct sized dresses and take photos of them and send them to persons who gifted them. I do this voluntarily out of courtesy and also to thank them.

There are few relatives who expect that I should put their dresses immediately and take photos and send it to them.They even suggest that I should use those dresses for particular functions…Dealing with them is becoming difficult day by day.

There are 2 types of such people:

First type – They message me directly and ask for the same.I reply them back stating that I will send photos when I put those dresses..They will say ok, but send same message after 2 or 3 days.. They won’t let me live in peace unless I send them.

Second Type – These people won’t ask me directly.. They will call my family members and complain that I am purposefully not using their dresses.They would even suggest that I should use those dresses for a particular occasion.

I get irritated when I hear this – I have my own plans regarding my girls’ dresses..Who are they to interfere in this?? I say ‘No’ to my family member, who convey this to them.

Thanks to those who gift dresses..But please don’t pester me that I have to send photos immediately..My girls are still very young – changing dresses and clicking photos are becoming difficult day by day. And stop suggesting that I have to wear those dresses for particular occasions.

If you think that you have all rights to question me, then, I am sorry to say this – Please don’t gift anything!! Thanks!!!

Note: This post has been already published in my personal blog myliltwincesses.wordpress.com.

sindmani and deepthyanoop like this.