1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamz

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jeya04, May 11, 2010.

1. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

[​IMG] Welcome to the land of dreams!!!!!
    Dreams are nothing but a simple or a special or a very special magical visions that we feel in some part of our day-to-day life.
    Some people says that dreams are unreal and they are false. They think that dreams are not true,they believe that its just only an imagination of an individual.If their views are true then,why there are many people opt to study oneirology.But we will prove that thier knowledge of dreams are wrong... by sharing all our dreams!!!!!

we can share a lot dreams............ and............you too can share your dreams which have took part in your life.

I am so crazy about my dreams that I've dreamt.My dad had never beleived my dreams ,he would think that I am making stories:spin.I will get dream mostly twice or thrice a week and with in one night I would get more than three dreams and I would also remember that dream for a long time.but in one magazine I read that'when the dream finishes,after 5 minutes we will forget half of the dream and after 10 mintues we will forget 90% of the dream'.Oh man..........still now I wonder how come I can remember my dream for a long time.Any way I am sure about one thing that none of my dream have been true in my real life and mostly whatever I havent acheive in my life will come in the form of dream to me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010

2. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi jeyanthi,
    nice thread.... we can share a lot of dreams here......we can share it in our own language......so that we can express our feelings about our dreams much.... in our house too none of them except me believe in dreams.... but i frequently have a lot of dreams....

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi dearies include me too. even i dream a lot. but most of the times my dreams have come true. at home everyone believes in my dreams.

4. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

wow so nice pavi..... u can very well join in it.....:cheers okay lets share one of your dreams......:)

5. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

Hi Pavi ,its so nice to have u here, If u dont mind why cant u just share one of your sweet dream here.

6. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    today i am going to tell one of my dreams.... the dream that facinated me so much and my friends too.. i am going to say in tamil so that it will be easy for me to express..:)

i have a gang of four friends... naanga one of my friend bavani ngaravaloda birthday ku porom....she invited some more friends too... avaloda sontha oorukku vara solra... antha oor romba azhaga irukku.... the house is big.. but not too big like banglow... and veetukku konja thoorathula oru aruvi kottudhu.... pakkathula veedugaleh illa... aruvi ku oppositela naraiya marangal irukku.... appo night naan anga photo eduka porean.. (probably i love photography... so only i think...) appo antha aruvi pakkam porean.... azhaga aruvi kottarthu... aanaa aruvi keela vizhara edathula there is one big shiva lingam..... appo one of her friend...( not close to me) enna thaandi poraa..... she is saying some thing.... and ava solla solla nilaa la ava enna solraalo athu nizhala theriyuthu.... naan en friends kitta itha pathi solrean... appo calling bell adikuthu... we are so scared... irunthaalum tharakarom... nobody is there... oru letter ondi irukku.. pirichu paatha antha friend ezhuthina letter.... in that it was written like this... 'inga "gandharvan" suthitu irukaan seekiram ingerundhu poidunga'...

thats all the dream ended....:-( it really impressed me... enakku sequence ah kanave varaathu.. but ithu ondi different ah irunthuthu... konjam bayangaramah irunthuthu...:)

7. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

Dhivya that was really a wonderfull dream, eventhough you've told me abt that dream many times, it was so nice to hear from you once again...........
    thank you very much dhivs ....:)

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  8. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

thank you jeyanthi....:bowdown you too share one of your dreams here.:)

9. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

I dream of jeya posting her next novel tomorrow...... will my dream become true da?????:)