1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamz unrealized!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lalithasathish, Aug 16, 2011.

1. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

Gandhiji was sitting right next to me in the satyagraha..I was shouting “Vande Maataram” and all other slogans loudly continuously. Britishers were looking at me and were asking me to stop. They were speaking and arguing with me in English and I was unable to understand what they said. I only raised my volume a little more higher this time to make them more anxious. Now Gandhiji looked at me and said “You brave girl, you really have a great voice. Your voice is a crowd puller”..Wow that was a great compliment from the Father of our Nation :thumbsup. This time our Gandhiji spoke to me in English and how come I understood!!!

The place where satyagraha was held was near to my home in the open space. Oh my!!I was now thinking…What will my husband and parents say when they see me fasting and raising slogans in TV??It will surely be telecast in all the satellite channels.And I am ofcour
    se the heroine of the show and a crowd puller too as Gandhiji rightly pointed out.. My relatives will surely call up my mobile..and I immediately switched off my mobile so that I don’t get distracted…:spin!!!Then there was someone hitting my face and sitting on my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly to see my DS sitting on me giggling at me and moving his hand towards his head.. a gesture he usually makes to say good morning . I woke up but the dream was going around in my mind as I set off to do my morning cores.

And when I was searching for my mobile today Oh God what did I see…My mobile is really switched off!! I thought I had done that in my dream!! Was it really a dream ? If so, I started wondering how come my mobile got switched off so suddenly? I was sure I was not a somnambulist ..Then realizing my foolish thought I immediately plugged in the charger patting my head and laughing at this mere coincidence.

I remember someone saying me that those who dream more are more imaginative and creative in their lives !!! Really??I however wonder if its true in my case. I have to admit this fact that I am by nature a bit lazy and don’t give room for creativity. Hobbies I do have a plenty but I don’t pursue it since I am really busy doing nothing:cheers . I just finish off my house hold cores and then pack off my DH to office and my son to school . And then sit in front of this slim box browsing for sometime!!! And again over to the big idiot box till my son is back
    :)

And yes I also admit that I dream a lot and have wildest and weirdest of dreams which can never be achieved like the one above even if I stand with my head at the bottom and foot on top. I forget most of the dreams when I wake up in the morning but there are also some exceptional dreams which has a great impact on me and I remember it for days..

Whole of Sunday and Monday I was glued to TV watching all sorts of programs..On Independence day I became more patriotic and was watching all those patriotic movies which they repeatedly air on such occasions. And yesterday midnight I had this wonderful dream..Hmm such is the impact of getting on too much onto something..I ofcourse understand but can resist!!!
    However I am happy to be a freedom fighter and will be more than happy to share my experiences on such things incase my dream continues as the mega serial of our television. Unfortunately however hard I try , I fail to see the second episode of my dream . My dreams are always a single episode short stories with no proper climax.I am always distracted towards the end and never see “THE END” title. Hopefully I will be able to do the Inception movie sort of thing and plant some ideas in my dream well ahead in advance so that I can happily visualize my climax
    .And yes this is my dream too...ha ha...:).May be I can dream of that today since I am thinking too much about that..:bonk..he he…

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai LS,

Do not hit your head too much. Your dream will go off. Very nice and humorous write up. If we really think too much about anything surely we will have dream about it. Hence do dream. We will also share our views about your dream o.k. Single episode is always interesting. Mega serials will always boring. Do share your dreams and views my dear IL
    Have a Great Dream Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Nice write up!
    Think of something frequently and it somehow manifests itslef in a confused pattern in your dream...and the I Day weekend effect is shown in your dream too!

4. lalithasathish

Dear Sree,
    Thanks dear for coming to my blog. I really was expecting that sree would be giving the first comment, really pa and when i opened today it was you...really happy..and coming to your point that mega serials are boring, yes it is, but it will finally end some day ,mabbe after 10 years also..single episode is fine and interesting unless it has a climax,,in my case no climax:cry:, so "forcefully" opted for megaserials ..

5. lalithasathish

Dear Shakambari,
    Yes thats true.. if i start thinking anything too much , that night i surely will get a dream related to what i think... Thanks for reading my blog and posting your fb:)

6. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Lali,

A nice write up... May be you were too patriotic on Independence Day..thats why you had a wonderful dream like that... Hope you get a good dream today too.

Shanti

7. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Nice one Lalli!
    Even I feel the same as Shanti.. Whatever you think, comes in your dreams...
    My dreams are usually related to office :)

8. lalithasathish

Dear Shanti,
    Sorry for the late response dear. Thanks you liked the writeup..Yes i was infact very patriotic on that day...so became a patriotic soldier too in my dreams :)

9. lalithasathish

Thanks a lot vidu for coming here..yes i was very pariotic so got the same in my dreams oo..hmm i also understand you are too much dedicated to office :)

10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lalli...,
    Thank god your dreams are not like daily serial which becomes monotonous and illogical else.......................
    You seem to have had a peek:confused2: into my house in your dreams:wink: