1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamz unlimited

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, May 1, 2010.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear shree,

i did feel this thread was incomplete without your visit and missed you here..how have you been?.

But strangely enough there is one that I remember where I find myself running for a very long time but I am still in the same place!

:rotfl:rotfl now you know why we find that rakshasan nadannu nadannu story so amusing.we know how the poor fellow feels like.LOL.

that falling down dream does sound a little scary and what is worse with unpleasant dreams is the sudden waking up and the lousy tired feeling of inadequate sleep.

Never have I dreamt of charming men from the silver screen....

yeah, tell me about it.sigh ! :)

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dreamz unlimited eh Mindi?!

Even if the Shah Rukh did not visit your dreams, you surely visited his business! If only the Khan knew what a story spinner he is missing out on, he will surely start having nightmares, sure!! For sure, the man needs great stories to be filmed, afterall, Bollywood lacks good writers!:)

For all of us dream, but who would have spun such a humorous blog out of it? After reading about your dreams, I feel maybe all dreams have a pattern, never mind who dreams it? 'Cause, it is quite common that I wake up sweating ( to this day!!) because I got to school and had forgotten it was exams and I am not at all prepared! Another dream is me falling off a cliff, edge of the road or some such thing and wake up with a start! Ofcourse, most times, I just do not remember dreams. I only hit my pillow when my eyes are begging to close. Once in bed, I sleep like a baby and even when my girls were babies, it was always my light sleeping hubby who either tended to them or shook me from my deep slumber. But then, I know I dreamt because one fine day, I remember a certain incident from a dream....
    Strange are the ways our brain works...Surely facinating...

Congrats on being nominated for this month's FP 'too' !!

L, Kamla

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Wow Monifa,

You surely are blessed. You are lucky and I think your dreams are really special and sacred. I am happy for you!

L, Kamla

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamla,

It is always a pleasure to have you visit my blogs and more so when you come with the good news of a nomination.:biglaugh

what IS with these nightmares about exams ? if i were to think about it as a psychiatrist, i would say we are still school girls at heart :rotfl :rotfl What say you???

5. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi,

Very nicely written:thumbsup

By the way , i guess you are jealous of Cheeniya sir's dreams:rotfl

Even i had a dream 2 days back. We were attacked(?!!) by tsunami.
    Every time we climb up one floor, the waves too were chasing us. At last we managed to reach the terrace. The waves could not climb there but it made us wet by showering droplets on us.

That time my cousin scolded me for not bringing the 200RS Stag brand umbrella before climbing umbrella to prevent us from getting wet:biglaugh

I enjoyed your write ups:)

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear raba,

i just read in kamaljis post that you are soon to be married.?Hearty congratulations dear !you must be highly excited with just a week to go.Well ,wish you both only the very best in life.:thumbsup

have fun and do come back to all of us here.:)

oh yesss i AM jealous of cheeniya sirs dream :biglaugh

oh dear god,your dream sounds terrible ..waves as high as the terrace?? and scolding too? :rotfl:rotfl

7. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mindi, your post was quite hilarious to read :) I am no stranger to weird dreams as well, but lately I seem to not remember much of what I have dreamt........not sure if that's good or not, but no complaints as atleast this way I seem to start my days with a clean slate !!

Hopefully now with all our collective wishes, you will be able to have dreams with ur favourite leading men !!!

Cheers,
    Sujatha

8. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi,
    Thank you very much for your wishes. :)
    I always love to read the posts written by you,Cheeniya, Kamalji,Oj da, Varalotti uncle and TL .I will miss them for few weeks :cheers.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear sujatha,

good to see you here and glad that you liked it.:)

ohh i do agree with you..why would anyone want to remember these nightmares?But you know what they say about having a good memory for all unnecessary things.thats me,I guess.:rotfl

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

that is really sweet and very encouraging of you raba.it feels good to hear that.:) you take care and have fun.:thumbsup