1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamz unlimited

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, May 1, 2010.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear mindi

By seeing the topic of the post, i thought you became one of the partner of the SRK company "Dreamz Unlimited" promoted by him and JC. LOL:).

You are one best heluva of writer, filling your experience with humour and making us laugh aloud.

Next time when you miss the train, i will SMS SRK to go and give you a hand:rotfllike DDLJ,

As far as my dreams, sometime i dont even remember them, but surely they are weird toooo.

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji,

Thank you so much for the first fb as usual. Now if I do not see yours as the first I will start missing you. Just kidding.:)
    i thought dreaming of ones own death was rather weird.now don’t tell me I will have a long life.hope it is short and sweet otherwise I would be bored to death hahaha

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear pads,

Of course cheeniya sir is nice and deserves his happy dreams but pads, Naan nice illaya?:biglaugh

Aanallum romba dhaan aasai ungalukku singing with ulaganayagan that too in the Alps hahahha .

I really loved your other one of being the MD. Just you wait, Ms paddy next birth surely it will materialize. You have all the qualities for it now itself, only you did not get the chance this life. Thanks for wishing me happy dreams. I do deserve one, something totally unimaginable hahahh

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Haha kamalji dreams of rakhee sawant?.i thought it was deepika ????? but did you read his dreams they are surely worse than mine.:biglaugh:biglaugh

Hey , dreaming of SRK and not K , I liked that.:biglaugh That never struck me…why k when I am always with him, hai na?

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear nats,

Thanks so much .hahah I liked your analysis ..good for my ego ,no? That I do not care for any super star?

You know me Nats, a little at least by now. Even if srk comes before me (and not in dreams) I will be like”so now what do I do? And let my dh do all the talking. So I agree with you, real waste meeting any of them. :biglaugh

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear cheeniya sir,

Well, interesting theory that dreams are part of human consciousness right from Adam’s days! Never thought I have all those memories with me! I must have been scared by huge dinosaurs and maybe eaten by one!!! Yuck! But I am sure that there are many lovely memories too starting from enticing Adam to eat the apple! Now couldn’t one of those have featured in my dreams?:biglaugh

Btw, Deepika’s beau should feature in my daughters dream. Can you imagine me doing anything so inappropriate?? even in my dreams? Besides loyalty is one of my good qualities and I have been a SRK fan for more than 20 years now.:biglaugh

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji,

i am :rotfl:rotfl at your dreams.if i were to describe you in word it would be naughty you know because you are naughty,your blogs are naoughty ,your jokes are naughty and now your dreams are naughty as well.:biglaugh

.i wonder why i dont dream that i am rich and famous, and that newspapers are after me, to write a coulumn for them for a fat fee ?

i agree with you.if scotch has worked for your friend maybe it will for you too,no? ASh nahi tho deepika sahi?

8. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear monifa,

your dream did give me some mixed feelings.i was sad that your bro and sil are no more dear but happy that you could at least dream of them.

wow you do seem to dream of the divine !lucky you.:)

My worry is that why my dh never comes in my dreams. Does it mean something?

no dear, it doesnt mean anything..arent you always with dh,no? ..at home and in the clinic? probably he wants to give you a break by not appearing in your dreams too?.:biglaugh

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear malliga,

good to see you here.and what a lucky girl you are!
    what colourful dreams you get.maybe the film people borrow ideas from you for their dream sequences? exquisite settings, change of dresses and never the house you live? absolutely great :thumbsup:-)
    and look at mine... wouldn't you call them nightmares??

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Mindi look at the bright side. You can at least remember your dreams. Mine are erased from my mind as soon as I wake up.I suspect, there must be full of graphic sex or violence and there must be a censor board lurking in my mind that censors all these scenes. Creepy crawlies in dreams eh? You must be watching too many horror movies . Or possibly you are not watching enough horror movies and these dreams fulfill your subconscious urge to watch them.