1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamy Attachment

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Aug 23, 2020.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Dreamy Attachment

Normally, I do not remember my dreams in detail. This dream was rather interesting and more importantly I can remember even now.

I am called by some organisation, to visit them with all of my belongings that I do not want anymore. I followed the instructions happily, thinking, at last there is someone who wants to share my burden.

I pack up all what I do not need in my old and discarded suit cases, load them in my car and drop the stuff at their office.

I am told to visit them next day in the morning to make sure the needful has been done. As instructed I visit them next day in the morning. The office is closed and all the suite cases are stacked outside.

I examine each suit case and find them empty.

I load those suite cases in my car ……..!

End of the dream.

Why would I want those discarded old suite cases?

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@HariLakhera
    A good take on waste generation.
    Every activity in the modern world generates mounting waste managing of which has developed into a great science and art. Waste or unused or disused products in the hands of a craftsmen turn into products to display in reception area in 5 star hotels and in palaces of some affluent men.
    Dreams in craftsmen gather waste and devise ways to use it. In California human excrete collected and power out of it generated ro illuminate street lights. This said yo have born out of a dream of an electrical engineer.
    The suit cases themselves discarded by the collector in another hand might turn into a beautiful aesthetic product.
    All world the good the bad and the ugly born out of certain dream.
    Thanks and Regards.

3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

There is garden in Chandigarh, named Rock Garden (if my memory serves me right) made completely of waste materials thrown away-anything. It is a creation of Mr. Nek Chand, a civil engineer. It s worth visiting. Waste material can be put to use in many ways.
    Philosophically speaking, nothing really goes waste. It is all from dust to dust.
    That said, my dream is about why one cannot get rid of attachment and at the same time we talk of detachment. We are so much attached to our relationships. possessions that even in dreams they keep us attached. In my opinion, real detachment comes only after the last breath.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I presume dreams are sequel to messages stored in subconscious which remains awake 24 x 7. The messages stored could be cascaded or mixing up resulting in improbable scenes in dreams. Vicarious enjoyments do contribute to dreams that could surprise one with mixed emotions. Some induce confidence few cautions of danger and pitfalls ahead.
    Thanks and Regards.

HariLakhera likes this.