Dreamt snake fallin on my neck , Please clarify

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by premabarani, Nov 11, 2012.

1. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

My father passed away because of Massive heart attack last month in just 5 minute. Until that minute he was very healthy & many in the neighbourhood has seen him cycling just 30 minutes before. Nobody could believe it.
    I am the only daughter & we planned for the Kariyam on 10 th day.We planned for the mangalyam formalities for my mother at 4 am on that day.I was sleeping with my mother previous day night. then I dreamt something fall on my neck while watering the plants. Someone shout that a Snake fell on my neck. I just stand still shocked , without knowing what to do. At that time my mother woke me up to get ready. It was 3.30 am.
    Please clarify what it means.

For the pastone year, since August 2011 myself & my Fly are facing many problems in our health issues & also Financially.
    Please tell me what it implies & what to do further.
    Since I am in Dopha I cannot clarify with any astrologer. Since my mother is very upset & all alone in India I could not tell her also.

Please help me

Thank you.
    Prema Barani

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prema Sister,

Please worship Navgrahas especially Raghu & kethu, probably help you to ease to some extent.

Sorry to hear about your father's demise, May his soul rest in peace, May baba give your mom all the strength to handle these emotional moments and bless her with good health.

Best wishes

1 person likes this.
  3. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi SaiSakthi

Thank you very much for your soothing words.
    Prema Barani

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Just curiosity I visited your profile information. Very impressive . That led me to explore your past threads and hence am here.

2. What happened after the pre- dawn dream of snake fell on your nape or neck. An interesting question as to what it means. Does it augur well for self future or family luck etc.

3. That lead to explore in the google. A sea of information that am bogged down with for almost an hour. A Lal - Pani Lal I suppose huge followers in quora dealt with this type of questions too.
    4. Snake Dreams - Dream Interpretation - Snakedreams.org
    A link at last one among hundreds - I liked its contents and very nearly it answers your query though it may not be relevant perhaps after around eight years.

Regards.

GOD - OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA:

5. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Thyagarajan

Thanks for your concern and query.
    Most people interpreted as forth coming difficulties.

Once again I dreamt like the snake entering house.

As they told I faced and still facing a lot of difficulties in all aspects.
    But By god's grace accepted them as my karma and enjoying the life.

Thanks Rajan.
    Regards
    Prema

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I happened to see your response to my query both Dt in Aug 2020.
    I probably missed the alert for the reply you had posted. Thanks belated though. Glad that you could manage despite dream repeated.

For many years, I was staying in an independent single storied house surrounded by open residential plots on which there used to be wild growth of undesirable plants which turned it to habitat for snakes, rats, frogs and even mongoose (கீரிப் பிள்ளை). Often I used to spot the green chequered snakes a metre and half long Crisscrossing our path closer home more particularly in dusk and late nights.

Once in front of my home in the late evening, I saw a man caught a long slithering snake at its neck and took it to a corner where few bricks were stacked. He dropped the snake down but quickly kept a brick at snakes middle when it found hard to slither any more but it raised it shroud to one foot high. The man put some waste around the other half and struck a match to it. Waste start burning and the snake was looking sharp at the man & probably me at man’s earshot. I felt it was bad to burn the snake but the other man was not.

But then I did begin to go regularly to temple with spouse to offer milk to snakes believed to be in the neem and peepal twisted tree
    Google Image Result for http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-58jixzvTuA0/Umo4xFI0y6I/AAAAAAAAACw/Kar06t7YTzQ/s1600/neem+tree+and+ravi+tree.jpg.

I then for several days had dream of snake chasing me. Once it entered my house, climbing on stairs at 11 pm when spouse & I just returned home after away from home for the whole day. I didn’t attempt to do anything but on its own, that snake slithered away from my home. But this sighting, robbed our sleep.

There was no dearth of finance nor anything adverse happened to family members till this day.

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021