Dreams of visitng temples and seeing dieties.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by swapnarenukunta, May 26, 2014.

1. swapnarenukunta

swapnarenukunta New IL'ite

Namaskaram.

Can anyone please suggest me about dreams i am having recently.

First to say i am spiritual. I OFTEN get dreams of spirituality like seeing brahmins, dieties in my dreams.(say from 3-4 years)

But from very recently say couple of months i have been seeing Dreams of me visiting temples,

1.Y'day night i saw a dream where in, i was inside a temple having food offered by a couple and also they were offering me some money (100rs notes i believe). and also i have seen HANUMAN Ji (very small IDOL with red mouth and blue dress...).This is all inside a temple.
    2. Few weeks ago also i saw dream myself in inside temple doing abhishekam to lord shiva.
    3. Dream of a snake with open face trying to fallow me (where i was scared).
    4. Dream of me being inside a temple, i saw a Big idol of Lord Shiva and after some minutes that idol face turned to lord Ganesha.
    5. Dream of one more temple where i was praying by touching the temple with my head and praying for Lord Narayana.
    6. Saw a lord venkateshwara face in an other dream.

I use to get dreams sometime but from recent i kept getting these dreams very very often.

I visited Baba Temple and Ganapathey temple say 1-2 weeks ago.

Does all these dreams say something?
    Or simply as i am praying i am getting these dreams because of sub concious mind?

So sorry if this is irrelevant to post this.
    I need any suggestion.

Many Thanks for your time.

Swapna.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister swapnarenukunta,

:welcome to IL family,

Sorry some how this post of yours skipped my eyes, Dreams once in a while is fine, sometimes what cannot be conveyed in reality to a human is conveyed subconsciously. If you have read SaiSatcharitra even when BABA was physically available he used to convey many things, give remedial issues through dreams.

I have practically experienced too, However since you are being spiritual you are being blessed by gods, but still I feel too many dreams regularly then you have a disturbed sleep, Keep a Udhi (Vibhuthi) Packet below the pillow for some days and try to get peaceful sleep which would calm your mind and body.

Take care, Keep coming, May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM