Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Prb

Prb New IL'ite

Hello Mals:

I have been dying to ask someone about a recurring dream- that both my DH and I get, and I just found you! I also have a friend who has a similar dream.

The subject always is that I am trying hard to pass my practicals in my degree. The situation may be different, like I'm pleading to my HOD to pass me or my results have come and I have failed or I return to college years after trying finish it. It is years since I completed my course and I didn't have issues passing.

Both my husband and this friend are successful professionals and yet they have similar dreams. The dream leads to an unpleasant beginning in the morning.

I will be really grateful if you are able to tell me if there's some problem and is there a way we can put an end to it.

Thanks a million,
    Prb.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

hi mals
    Yday i saw an owl(perched on a tree) in my dream and an accident in which a man had lost his hand..The hand was just lying down..(i know it sounds gross but pls bear with me)
    what will happen?Pls post the interpretation asap...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prb,

I apologise for being late here.

You are constantly facing challenges in your professional life. You are always trying to give your best shot and excel in your work. The commitment to your work is 100% and it is in your head even after you return home. The exam part in your dream is you are thriving to attain accuracy and looking for more growth in professional life. Certain challenges in your professional life has also been beyond your capacity (it also means time managment) and you are struggling to give it your best.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

OwL

You have been seeking an answer to a particular problem and now it will be cleared. It also means someone close to you is not your friend but posing to be one! It is a warning for you to be away from such people.

Where you have to take major decisions, it is advisable to take a second opinion. Owl is always wise and it asks you to be more wiser by taking second opinion.

Severed Hand

You have to liberate yourself from one of the relationship in your life, it could be a friend, a relative, your collegue, your boss, your servant anyone with whom you are dealing on day to day basis or are closer to you. Give it a thought. This person is creating a problem for you.

Well, if you fuse both the owl and severed hand of your dream it says the same thing. So beware!

5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi mals
    U r 100% rite
    An incident occured in our family and i got to know about the true colors of a particular person...im trying to avoid them As far as possible...

Thanx a ton mals
    Cheers
    Ramya

6. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

I rarely dream in my sleep. This means of course that I do dream but I don't remember them. What should this mean? Does it mean I am a moron? I am worried. :)

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

You are not a moron for sure!

There is a constant fight between the conscious and the unconscious mind. Your conscious mind never rests!

8. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

oh wow..this is a great thread.....hat off Bowto malspie

can you pls let me know why i got this....Last night i got a dream where i am having a serious argument with my husband...what does it mean?

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Monalisa,

It means you should not take any rash decisions, to think twice before you act on any issue. It also means in real life, you always discuss issues with your spouse and come to an amicable solution and have never argued with him.

10. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Namaste!

:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

That's all I can do in appreciation!