Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anushiv

I am happy to know that my prediction for your query has come true.

2. indumathy_77

indumathy_77 New IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Good Interpretation about dreams. Long time back i dreamt like hearing one of my friend's husband's death news. I really don't know whether it is good or bad...but I was confused for a long time. Pls tell me its interpretaion.

Cheers !

Indu.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Indhu,

There is a possibility of windfall of money.

4. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi mals
    thanx soooo much..u'r interpretation is 100% true...

Cheers
    Ramya

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

I am delighted to know that my interpretation has come true for you. May the Lord bless you always. I hope it was a good dream. From your post I am guessing it was a good one..!!!

6. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,

Very interesting thread. Today only I saw this thread. I want to ask you two things. If we see our elders who are passed away what it means? I used to see my uncle (my mother's brother), my grand father, my grand mother, my grand father's sisters and almost all my elders. Whenever we celeberate a function in our house , including my Marriage I used to get them in a line. And after the function, I used to see them in the album ofcourse in the dream only. Before my marriage I saw my father's mother and cusin brother in my dream and the special in this is Both of them died before my birth.shakehead

And another one I used to get my loving Lord Krishna often in my dreams. And two time Sri Sathya Sai Baba came and talked with me.

Can you tell me what will happen? Waiting for your reply.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Krishnaamma,

How are you!!!

In your case, it seems that you are always trying your best to attain perfection in whatever you do. Sometimes you set your own standards and often raise the standards. You feel at times, you have still not done it perfectly and have to put in more efforts. You need not worry, God is telling you are doing your best and please rest.

In case of ancestors often coming to you, it seems there has been some ignorance from your family to one of the family members of the deceased. Somebody needs help in the family (in the larger perspective).

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  8. krishnaamma

Dear Mals,

How are you? I am fine. Thank you for your sweet words.

but I want you to explain these words

"In case of ancestors often coming to you, it seems there has been some ignorance from your family to one of the family members of the deceased. Somebody needs help in the family (in the larger perspective)."

Can you explain for me?

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Krishnaamma,

Some relative of the deceased family member is in trouble. It could be any trouble and the dead spirits are approaching you to help them. With your dedication and perfection, they feel you will do the right job. It could be their grand daughters, sons, sisters, somebody related to them.

10. krishnaamma

Dear Mals,

Thank you for your immediate reply. Let me try to find out who is the person. I belive the elders will help me in this. Once again thanks ya.