Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I am extremely tied up, you girls may have to hold on to your queries for some time. Will be back soon.

2. Outspoken

Outspoken New IL'ite

Hello Malspie,

I am a very active dreamer, have dreams almost all nights, so much so some times it leaves me tired. I came across this thread looking for a particular interpretation of dream.

I hope you get some time to look into this post, will wait eagerly for your reply. It is a long post, please excuse me. But I thought I shud explain.

I had dreamt of muddy flooding water continuously for 3-4 days during 3rd week of Jan 2010. Either before this or later (I dont recollect) I dreamt of my sister's MIL and our family discussing the name of my sister's first expected child. (My sister was pregnant at that time expecting her first child in Feb 2010). Her MIL suggested a long name - meaning is an attribute of one of the angel, and I was discussing whether we could put the actual name of the angel itself instead of the long name for the child. Dream ends without a consensus, but no arguments, general talk only.

Post this, on Jan 27, we learnt that my sister's expected child died in her womb, between Jan 23 (her last visit to Doc) and Jan 26 (alomst coincides with my flood dream timings) . Cause is most likely sudden spurt in BP.

This was her first child, her in-laws first grand child and a boy, she delivered normally on Jan 30. The situation was very difficult to put it mildly. Now all of us have accepted it.

Yesterday , Feb 16 2010, I dreamt of a Tall, Chubby, Fair, Boy looking child sitting on a floor kind of place. Child is pleasant, smiling. But some on has stripped the clothes of the child, but child is not disturbed by it. I am disturbed and question in general who did that to the kid. But in the visual of my dream, I can see only the naked happy child sitting, with crossed legs. Neither me nor the person who removed the clothes can be seen. Only my voice is heard. But I felt looking at the child(in the dream) that the kid is not normal...had something like an autistic feel...though nothing suggested it.

Could you please interpret this dream for me? Does it again imply something bad connecting a baby in the family?

Worried
    -SB

3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

I was getting snakes in my dreams.. which stopped for a while then again tday morng i dreamt about 2 snakes in my home town in my relative house that too.. am in usa but dream in my home town(india)

but it was not me who killed them.. i was calling someone for help like.. but i never know what happens after that

4. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Hi Mals,

How r u???
    where r u and ur interpretations???
    Actually, my dream is very different.....
    I told about my dreams to my mom in my dream itself...otherwise, I felt myself and what I'm dreaming in my dream itself

what does it mean??? or Am I in half sleep????
    I cant understand myself!!!!

:spin:spin:spin
    shal

5. prads

prads New IL'ite

Hello Malspie,

I had a strange dream last week. I remember it through out and its been eating my brain. It would be of great help if you can interpret it for me.
    A small background on me - I am a married working woman with a small kid and a very loving husband.
    I had dreamt that my marriage got fixed with a colleague of mine :spin(He is a dear friend, lot younger to me and I have always treated him like my younger brother, literally!) I sat with him and during the chat, I held his hand and said, we're going to be married, lets celebrate. and in a moment, I remembered about my son and said, no, I can't do this, I can't do such injustice to my son and I woke up sweating.
    No where in the dream did I mention about my husband. I feel so irritated at myself for having such a dream. I am feeling so down after that. :drowning
    Its as if I can visualize the whole thing anytime! I am unable to brush it off my brain.
    Please help me.:bonk

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Anitha

You need to attend to a long term pending issue.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Shaalunav

Your dream is unclear.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Prads

You may call him your brother, but somewhere your sub consicous is attracted to him.

9. prads

prads New IL'ite

Thanks for your interpretation. The dream was bothering me a lot but after I shared it over here, I felt so relieved.

10. revaselva

revaselva Senior IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

I had a dream that, i had a pet baby elephant and one day it gets very angry on me and chases me everywhere. I am running everywhere and also to neighboring house, but it doesnt stop. after running for a while, while thinking parallely how to deal with the situation and also confused as to why it got angry in the first place. i decide to stop, hold my composure not showing my scared feeling and turn around to see the elephant into its eyes. and i get surprised that the elephant comes and gives me a happy hug. please let me know what it means and signifies. I never dreamt of elephant before in my life.

Thanks,