Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. dumminysmith

dumminysmith New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CElisha%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> This is a nice topic to discuss, it’s very interesting to talk about our dreams and its meaning, but can there be some reason that will best describe a particular dream for a particular person?

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Evergreen,

The snake sitting in a corner and not troubling any of you is the crux of the dream.

I am confident that you have neglected some areas of your life on the fear of losing and has not ventured at all.

You need to open that gate and start looking at it with more positive attitude. You will win in a short span of time.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Duminysmith,

Each dream depiction is made in view of the complete narration of the dream by that person and not with a general look out.

4. bahvani

bahvani New IL'ite

hi,

i've been suffering from this dreams since i got married. once i delivered my daughter my problem was okey. but now it starts again wer i always dreamt about ...sorry to say... (having sex) with totally strangers. Its very very dirty dream. use to get this kind of dreams after i got married then it stops after i did some prayers and all. they said its because "seivinai" and nows it starts back..

please, i nit someone to help me. i nit to find out wats goin on in my family. actually i m from malaysia. all the samiyars here only expecting money . They dont care about the person whom seeking their help, their conditions and all.

my 1 1/2 years daughter and my mom is the most affecting person bcoz of this. my mom use to dreamt about "arakans" and all.

please .. nit someone to help us

regards,
    vani

5. Evergreen

Evergreen Senior IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    Thanks is very small word for your help. I was desperately waiting for reply. And yes, i had neglected some main things in life with phobia that i cannot succeed.
    Now i am going to have a chance to work on that. I hope durga mata and sai will be with me and make me win.
    Thanks a lot.

Love
    Evergreen

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

6. abibaby

abibaby Silver IL'ite

Hello Maam,

Iam new to this thread..Recently, I have been getting a lot of dreams..
    Day before yesterday, I dreamt of Tsunami...I move around with a group of people..Suddenly tsunami comes, but it does not affect me.. Iam just a spectator..I see huge big waves in my dreams and it washes off some people. But Iam not scared on seeing this. What does this dream mean?

regards,
    kirthiga

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Vani,

Your dream indicates you are not giving yourself fully in sex life. You need to clear the clutters and try to enjoy your sex life and not make it as a daily chore which you HAVE to do for the SAKE of it.

Shed your inhibitions and try out all fantacies. Your dream will vanish in thin air.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I am sure you will work on it and return with pleasant dreams.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Abibaby,

Your dream signifies you are a good listener and like to take advices which is never taken seriously as you love to act as per your head and hearts guidance.

Try accepting and acting on a good advice, your dream will vanish.

10. abibaby

abibaby Silver IL'ite

Hi Maam,

Thank you for your interpretation. I will try to implement your advice in my life.

regards,
    kirthiga