Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    This is with reference to your interpretation #178 for my dream.
    Really happy to hear that;this shows that iam improving in my subconscious level.I do not want to live in an illusion or in a dreamy world.
    Facing the realities of life is the challenge.
    Thank you...................:thumbsup

Geevee

2. dweepa

dweepa New IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    Actually I am watching twice a day, a TV show about vaastu,.. told by famous astrologer Sri Vakkantham ChandraMouli(Andhra Pradesh). He told that, if we had bad horoscope and also living in a house with bad vaastu, then that particular planet will wait for the time to come & will show it's affect at that time.About me I am married & happy.I decided to find my sister's horoscope before her marraige after hearing his views.
    Today I got a dream in this morning 4:30 A.M which made me afraid of that.It's:
    My mother asked me to go to a lady & ask my horoscope whether it's the right time for me for marriage or not.There I found there 2 Brahmin's, who saw my horoscope & told me that bad time has started for me.When I was afraid to go to home alone, they send me with that lady.We started walking from the right side of the house on the way to my house.As the lady is going to fell down,we went back & asked them which way of walking is better for me, then they said left side is good.She obstructed all the obstacles on the way by raising her hand to stop there & so all that obstructions appeared at once when I opened the door in the form of a brown horse coming out of my apartment door where the lady expected it, & she stood infront of me.(Actually she put her right hand across me as to stop me not to go inside/the horse not to come on me.
    Does it really mean that bad time has started for me.What does it mean?I asked you my horoscope earlier.You said earlier that good time has ended for me in july 20007. What does it mean if I see 2 bhramin's in dream?You told dark horse is bad. Any remedies should I follow to reduce the effect of this dream? Plzz reply me...

Thanks & waiting.......

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  3. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hi Malspie,
    Actually i am a dreamy girl........Everyday i see dreams ,some i forget,some i remember..........after seeing this thread i thought of posting my dream which i got back before my delivery(may be JUNE-JULY 08).......i remember little,that one man in (black dress)was taking away my baby..........was very afraid at that time ..........
    Yesterday morning @4.00 am i got this dream.......I have been to temple with my family members ,we all took one pradikshina n my aunt told me to take one more pradikshina(only me),so i went.When i went i saw one lady(pret atma)in white saree.........after seeing me she started saying that come i was waiting for you only i was so afraid that i started running chanting OM NAMAH SHIVAY ,she was behind me (flying) but at one point she was not able to follow me........
    Then one pandit was tying some thread in one man's hand so we went there to tie it in our hand also .........i was telling my elder daughter to tie it but she refused and went......the man who has tied thread that thread falls down on of own n that Pandit said that it is b,coz there is Pretatma nearby.Hearing this i started again chanting OM NAMAH SHIVAY .one lady was with me(seems like mother but not clear)she was also chanting same....then we went to some place.The place we went was having very less place to walk and it was like surrounding to well/river......We were walking and chanting n suddenly that lady falls ,but she is flying in air n screaming........and that Pretatma is laughing.....after seeing this I started praying her Please leave that lady n do whatever she wants to do with me ..........
    That's it .........but I am very afraid..........

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. shrutirupa

shrutirupa Senior IL'ite

hi thanks a lot for sharing mals
    god bless you
    regards
    shrutirupa

5. rickysymo

rickysymo New IL'ite

You have great interpretation skills for dreams! This is the first time I tried thinking about what my dreams meant and I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. Well, last night I've dreamt of killing cockroaches with a dictionary and I just find that totally funny when I woke up. Can you also think of what this may mean for me? Thanks!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Dweepa,

Your dream indicates you will get honour in your work environment (if you are a working woman).

If you are a full time house keeper then you will get applause for your job at home too.

It also means, you have lots of clutter in your mind which is stopping the good things from entering your home.

Yes, the astrologer's description on the vastu subject is true.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Manisha,

Dreams that are so old have nothing to do with us today....

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

You are insecured about certain things in life and frantically looking for cover.

Have trust in the almighty, things will fall in place soon.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Rickysymo,

Dreaming of roaches means you have many questions probing in your head at a time.

You are not happy with the current situation and are looking for a route of escape.

It also means certain doubts seeding in your mind is just imaginative.

You need to connect with your ownself and get going.

The path is not so difficult as you imagine it to be.

10. Evergreen

Evergreen Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I had a dream continiously for 3 days. A snake dream.

It goes like this. Some of my friends are going to a picnic and there we found a big snake, a bit huge, and my friends, wanted to get it to the hostel room, as though it is like a cute puppy. I was scared and confused as how could they develop such attraction towards a snake, but cannot convince them to leave it behind. Snake is also, so silent as though a matured old man sitting and watching all others, without any motion, not doing any scary poses. It was so calm and had the love appeal in its face. was white at back and light brown at front.

While returning in ambassedor car, as there is no place to keep the snake, we had the snake in our hands, like, one friend will hold its neck, and rest of body of snake will be lying on the seat, where we also sit, leaving some space for the snake .

When my turn comes to hold it, i hold, but with lot of scare. Like wise, it comes to our hostel room. In room also, it is so silent, without moving here and there. It is thinking like, if it moves freely, we will develop scare.

It is still in my eyes, and i am so disturbed.

When searched in net, it tells like bodily hurt thru any enemy. In some it is like a drastic change in life. I am restless. Please give some clarification.

I have been reciting mahishasuramardhini and durga gayatri mantram, abirami andhadhi, sai namam for past 1 week.

Love
    Evergreen

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai