Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. saranya.27

saranya.27 New IL'ite

Hi,

We have shifted to a new house last month. But from last one week i am getting very disturbing dreams.

First i got a dream that there was someone invisible in the house and I got scared.....so immediately lord shiva wearing a cheetah print dress came to my resucue and gave me some vibudhi and asked me to read a particular book (I cant remember what the name of that book though). :spin

Second night i got a dream that I was in a very big house with spacious rooms....but it was haunted.....so i was going on chanting Jai kalika devi in my dream to get rid of the devil.......overalll it was more like a fight between me and the devil. And there is an imp point here....wen i got up in the middle of my sleep....I was going on chanting jai Kalilka devi.

PS: when i told my mom abt it she said that may be its because i haven't got adjusted to the new house yet and that' why i am getting such dreams.....but its not true....i am quite happy with this house....moreover this is just the adjacent flat to my previous house.

Please share you valuable interpretations. I wuld like to find out the message here.

2. DPPP

DPPP New IL'ite

Dear Mam,
    i very often dream about temples and idols and me praying there .. What does that mean

Thanks in Advance

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saranya,

You must be happy of moving to the new house but there are certain thoughts which are in the back of your head and has not been worked upon.

As you moved to a new place with lots of hope, the old untouched corner of your life has popped out asking you to clear the cobwebs and invite the good omen waiting for you.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi DPPP

Your dream indicates, you need to pray more to seek the blessings of God. It also indicates, you cannot face any adverse circumstances and try to pass on the responsibilities and take cover from your friend or relatives or someone close to you. Clean up the inner clutter and start enjoying life.

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Just yesterday i dreamt that iam having the darshan of lord Krishna in child form as you see in some temples.Also about keeping an oil lamp for the diety.
    Could not make out properly whether i kept the lamp or not!

6. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

I off late am getting dream of my mother on one side standing like the lady of justice, blind folded with a Balance in her hand, and on the other side my father in law also standing with a balance in his hand, (blind folded or not i do not remember).
    I got this two-three times.
    Recently nothing has happened regarding difference or fights, or just no talks also about anynting.
    But i do not know why??

7. rkavyaprabhu

rkavyaprabhu New IL'ite

Dear Malspie Mam

Im back again. Sorry for the disturbance.

Today morning i had a dream around 4.30 to 5.00 a.m. Like visiting my dearest grandfather(late)place,where his health is not well so im asking him to stay with me and he's telling that i have some work to do and he started crying.I got verymuch pain after seeing him crying. Then i looked outside of his room wall is all god picture one picture is "Lord Baby Krishna" (other pictures i cant remember) and outside the house i can see lot of dogs( one dog is black in color and others brown) are nearing to me, trying to bite me and i try to avoid it.Next day morning im searching for toothbrush and having quarrels among relatives.

One relative asking me abt the review of "Amman" movie. i told her it is a good movie. she said i dont like it and replied to her "what was happening in this world and they have taken as a picture" then she left the place.

Malsmam im worried abt my dream whether my grandfather trying to tell or communicating me.

Please clarify my doubts mam. Once again im really sorry for the disturbance.

Friend
    R.KaviyaPrabhu.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Geevee

Your dream indicates slowly you are learning to accept the realities of life and are calming your nerves.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi R Kavya Prabhu

Your dream indicates someone around is waiting to raise a big quarrel with you.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kswati,

Your dream indicates there has been injustice done to you, which you may not have realised or not have come out in open.