1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dream On!!! She Still Has The Last Laugh!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jun 17, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

2. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

WoW.... Super... exact of my situation.. In this month itself i have already changed two... got another one snippet... will write soon about my maid.. ha hahahh a... ultimate akka.. as usual.

1 person likes this.
  3. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Satchi,I just loved this post of yours. Humorous..Like the quote only the one who has the headache knows the pain..only the one who has maid knows the difficulty if she is absent.:)

1 person likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Thanks Riya. Waiting to hear about your experiences. :)

5. satchitananda

Very rightly said Ambika. Thanks so much. :-D

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

This sounds only all too familiar. Like Kamala has said earlier, this used to be The topic whenever I visited India, be it at my mom's, my sis or sis-in-law's, the daybreak chanting was will 'she'come today or not! There was always a rush to be done with bathing and breakfast so the clothes and vessels are all ready for her to grab and work on for she has to be out of one house and on to the next. 'Her' schedule was tight! Or, she had no schedule at all. She simply does not show up!

I also remember in the days when calling India was really expensive, my mom who was visiting me would call my sis and the main topic was, what else, the Maid! Is she still working and is she regular or is she throwing any tantrums??? If tantrum, what was it about ?! I never understood their obsession about maids! Of one thing I am sure, I have been spared some real heartburns!!

Finally, what I learnt from reading this...Maid or no maid, Satchi will blog! Congrats on being nominated to FP for this post!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.