1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dream On!!! She Still Has The Last Laugh!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jun 17, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Satchi..
    so madam is out of town...hopefully she should be back when expected.. as they need couple of days to unwind from the journey!!..
    my office maid has not come today after a weekend of rest as she has a headache!!!..
    you know I went to the homeopath the other day with this irritating cough and he asked if any tension or stress and first thing I blurted is ya maid has ditched because drunken hubby is not allowing her to work as it gets late by the time she leaves my house.. so if she has to come back.. i need to adjust my time!!!.. and guess what he said thats the main reason for my stress!!!HAHAHAHA...
    but really I was reading about a automated robotic maid.. only thing is that they don't cook..
    Kerman

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

Hahahahaha Kelly. Now this is an original one. First time I've heard of someone needing treatment because of harassment by maid. Is there any law in India to save suffering employers from harassment by employees - something along the lines of 498A? If there is please let me know. BTW, she is back today. :-D

1 person likes this.
  4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hey Satchi
    As ever, you come up with something truly different each time!
    Ho...talk about them and you make my blood freeze and thaw at the same time.....when they know they are indispensable they act even more smart!
    I used to be their slave when the kids were small, my dh used to tell me, do u even respect you boss so much?
    And like you said , they make you so handicapped by our dependancy......our support links !
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Good one Satchi and one that I totally agree with.. especially today as " madam " has come after five days. and the reason?. she had been to the dentist on Friday , got a tooth pulled out which is apparently paining and her "see, still it is swollen" had me saying" no, you look as pretty as ever " LOL because she didn't sense my sarcasm....but it is because of her that i got to sit at my pc one hour earlier today so kaamwali...zindabaadh indeed.. I have given up on them, Sats!! and when I say this despondently my family laughs and tells me" you are growing old "

2 people like this.
  6. satchitananda

Hi Mega,

Talk of blood boiling, I am surprised I have any left in me and it has not all evaporated by now.

Yes of course, she is my boss. :rant :crazy :bang

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Hi Mindi,

so you too are part of the gang. Good going. Me's got plenty of company. Yes Mindi, we are all growing old, that is why we need them and get so angry and desperate when they play truant. If we were not, we would have been able to do everything ourselves, wouldn't we?

8. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

that holds true today. If our maid does not turn up, it is very difficult to manage.

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

10. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hahaha..It was good one Satchi.

I too agree that now a days we are more dependant on our maids and if they dont come for a day then it happens to be a mess.

Loved the cartoons a lot.

1 person likes this.