Dream About The Person Recently Dead - What To Infer?

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by peddadas, Feb 16, 2017.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Sorry for the lengthy post.

Please help me figure out what is going on...

My MIL died September 16th 2016. I am the eldest DIL. I live in US. Every month I take off for monthly ceremony(Maasikam) and perfom it in our house with all available means. Priest will come to our house. I do "madi"(without touching regular stuff) cooking and bhokats will come to eat the food and my co-sister who lives close by comes and joins me in this process. My sister in law also stays close by she also comes and helps me and she eats her mom's prasadam. So far things are going ok. My FIL lives in India and he did not come here after my MIL passed away because of some work there.

Whatever I can do I was doing like , I keep all the maasikam items separate in pooja room and we wont touch it with any other clothes except it is pure.

I can do all the work before and after that maasikam day with little to no support. Recently I started getting my MIL in my dreams and once she was talking to me casually like I can meet your mom only after 6th month ceremony and in another dream my own sister(not co-sister) cooked food for her and she ate happily.

I am not able to infer anything. Somehow the second dream is not going out of my mind for some reason.
    I could not share with my husband or sister in law as they are already dull and inactive with the huge loss that they are facing.

Please help me understand whats going on..

Thanks in advance ,
    PS

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Admin,
    Please move the post to appropriate forum if need be .

Thanks,
    PS

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame