1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Drawings / Sketching : Pencil Drawings of Ganesha

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by malspie, Sep 16, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Tulasi,

Where are you and how are you!

Thanks for lovely words of appreication! I am touched.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Senorita,

Ganapati Bappa is a happy God, he has enjoyed his stay on this earth for 10 days and has reunited with his parents! Cho! Chweeet!

Thanks for writing in!

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Lovely Mals...is all i can say.

A minute observation....i think you are doing all the drawings in the same book and you keep it handy so you can sketch whenever you feel like.

Please keep a paper or a book or something beneath the page on which you are drawing so this drawing does not etch the next page. But otherwise superb.

On my trips to mumbai...i really need to take out time to come and see your creativity...if will be fun and maybe a lovely meal prepared by you:hide:

Roopa.

4. Bhuvana Ram

Bhuvana Ram New IL'ite

hi malspie,

what a multitalented personality you are man? kudos to you. I wish I can meet up with you someday and learn certain things from you. I read your blog about your interest in cooking also. you are too... much man. I am a lazy bum. want to know how to be active like you. I am a good cook. But I don't like to be in the kitchen throughout the day. Teach me how to develop interest in cooking. I really admire you. your paintings are great. may lord ganesha bless with you all the happiness in life.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana

Thank you dear, you are welcome to meet me!

You need to complete 50 posts and then we can exchange our cell numbers to be in touch as we cannot our personal contacts in open threads, it is for our own betterment only!

Thank you for writing in.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Roopa.

You observations are correct. These drawings were made for fun and not for display! So I did not take any special interest in keeping a book etc to prevent the pencil pressure!

After seeing so many members posting their creations, I pepped up myself to post my collections too!

Thank you for your suggestion, I will keep in mind.

7. visalamkrishnan

visalamkrishnan Silver IL'ite

Hi mals,
    :wow:clap:clap. You are really a multi talented person. I liked all ur Ganesha Sketches. I took time to enjoy each and every sketch.Drowning Amazing Mals. plz try to collect all your future sketches in a proper book. Ganesha shower his blessings on you and every one in this world. keep posting such wonderful works.
    Wishes,
    visalamkrishnan

8. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

"The eye, the trunk and the tusk" - is the one I liked, the simple one.
    And also the dancing Ganeshji.

Way to go, Mals. :thumbsup Great stuff!
    best,
    hasita

9. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

hi malspie..

Thank you very much for posting the lord ganesha in so many avatar's...i must appreciate your patience to carefully draw them:bowdown,click a pic and finally upload it for us to have a look at it...i am inspired with them, i also want to start drawing...ya i am also not so great at drawing but learning has to start somewhere right..!!!

wonderful drawings and art malspie...

looking forward for more if you have anything in store...

good day..:wave.pooja

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Visalam,

These drawings were doing during leisure time and with no special efforts or goal in mind. I pulled one new register from the drawer and started drawing, as I started collecting the drawings in one book. If I had any intention of putting them up anywhere I would have taken care of the pencil pressure marks etc...

I am overwhelmed with the response that I am getting from friends here!

Thank you very much for appreciating my work. It was a pleasure to read your FB.