1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Drawings by a budding artist…..

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by Indhradhanu, Sep 5, 2014.

1. muthu21

muthu21 Gold IL'ite

hi dear.. so sweet of your kid.. btw fitch is lovely.. do encourage him.. even my dd draws/scribbles ONLY on walls, we dint want to stop her so we painted the wall till 4feet with oil paint.. i could now erase it with soap water if sumone is visiting my home :)roll: big job..)

1 person likes this.
  2. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

chooooo sweet ..........muah.........to ur son

Thyagarajan and Indhradhanu like this.
  3. vidyaakarthi

vidyaakarthi New IL'ite

Really cute. Encourage him. If he shows u his pictures on wall or floor first appreciate him then tell him that it'll b more beautiful if he draws on paper. U maintain a file in which u collect his drawings. Show him that it may reduce him scribbling all over the house.
    Actually my 2 year daughter also does the same. Now I'm trying this method only. Hope it'll be fruitful.

Thyagarajan and Indhradhanu like this.
  4. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Thank you everyone for the love and appreciation...We got more fitches(fish), cars , trucks, bulldolas (Bulldozer in his language:rotfl) etc on our walls now..:-Dlittle guy is now busy with painting....sits with his colour box for hours....Don't know when our walls gonna get those colours....:confused2:

:thankyou2:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@Indhradhanu
    Picasso , linardo davinci both in childhood began their passion in the crudest fashion that one could think of.

Your son now I guess around ten might have developed other passions along the way. A grandson of my friend drew a picture and asked me what it is. It was looking like an abstract. When I said “ I don’t know” the little boy told me with intermittent laugh that is elephant behind the wall.
    He drew a broken tall brick wall first over which a small arch at the middle with a huge dot at its centre between arch and the wall. He claimed that it is an elephant behind the wall with its tai beginning visible as huge dot.

Trust your boy progressing well in academics and other sports and hobbies.
    Best wishes.
    Thyagarajan.