Dr. Hemanandini Jayaraman of Manipal Hospital

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by optimism, May 10, 2012.

1. optimism

optimism Junior IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I am pregnant.We are planning to consult Dr. Hemanandini Jayaraman of Manipal Hospital Banglore , after going through some good reviews on the net.

Can anybody share their experience with Dr. Hemanandini .How is she in handling delivery? i want a gyn who encourages normal delivery

Last edited: May 10, 2012

2. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies

i am also looking for any reviews for Dr Hemanandini. Pls reply if any of u has consulted her

3. super213

super213 New IL'ite

Hi
    My mother had been suffering from a very serious gynaec problem since 2002. She had been to many doctors and none of them proved to be of any help. In fact some were really very rude and blamed my mother for not taking care of herself which was definitely not the case. Dr. Hemanandini was referred to us by another very reputed gynaecologist Dr. Vidya Desai. Dr. Hema was the first to diagnose the problem after almost 7 years of suffering with the problem. The case was almost cancerous and was very complicated. But under Dr. Hema's guidance, everything went really well. She is very supportive and listens to her patients unlike many other doctors. In fact I am under her treatment now for a problem. She is excellent. Definitely would recommend her.