1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do's And Don'ts Of Married Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shama146, May 30, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear reader,
    It is always prudent to listen more ( including those unsaid words) than keep hurrying to disclose happening here to there and there to here. One should be discreet in sharing information pertaining to home of PIL to parents and vice versa. This is applicable to both husband and wife.

In office, too one should not reveal his or her opinion of a fellow officer to immediate or senior officer local or in HQRs. Lower level officer might be able to influence through his ( political) connections and act powerful to unseat his immediate senior and even senior to immediate superior.

Best policy to adopt - never say deemed Negatives of other to any other. In highest echelons one could findonly such Persons easily occupy top position.

Once MY immediate senior discussed with me for transferring a junior officer under me. He said some specific reasons. Instead of just nodding my head, I deflected the discussion to a different level where he could see how the goals would get affected and the regional performance turns poor entailing transfer of him and I. He smiled and agreed to my view. The officer that he desired to remove soon got promotion and posting to London. We three remained friends even today after retirement.

It is better not to share one’s negative opinion about persons in PIL’s home To his or her parents & vice versa.

Lose talks and gossips result in one’s
    own ground under foot caving in!

Thanks and Regards.

GOD - PRUDENCE DICTATES SILENCE IS NEED OF THE HOUR.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021