Dora & Bujji

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Honeytha, Dec 23, 2007.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Anitha,

This is a marketing strategy. There are Dora Kerchiefs, Dora Lunch Bags, Dora School bags and Dora Pencil Boxes.

It is selling like hot cakes. Even the Dora dresses are available in leading stores now.

But for the programme, i simply vote for it. Not only alphabets, numbers it also teaches our children the manners.

I will watch this program along with my kids and I too love it.

Andal

2. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My son aged 6 yrs is also a great great fan of dora and Bujji.
    He just love to watch the program repeatedly. He knows the timings as well. Me also watch with him.

I have bought kerchief once, but the quality was tooo bad. So stopped buying it.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  3. Elvee

Elvee Gold IL'ite

Kids learn more easily from Dora than from us. lol. The program is a hit because its in the regional language. Mickey mouse club house also do the same thing but because its not in the local language its not that popular. And also kids can identify themselves with Dora. Its a real educational entertainment for kids.

4. Indhukarthi

Indhukarthi New IL'ite

Hi,

I m Indhu from Chennai.. haappy joining this forum.......

Ya, my sister's son (3 yrs old) loves Dora to such an extent that he tells that Dora is his best friend... He kust sings the song " engha naama porom " "jeyichitom.."daily nearly for 100 tiems atleast.. he wud say its dora time as he remember theclock position for that time.....

Even i too love watchign the show..... :)

5. vidyavisu

vidyavisu Silver IL'ite

:)Hi Friends
    :exactly:Dora and Bujji have stolen the hearts of all the children.My daughter 's :-D also a great fan of Dora and bujji,she enjoys watching Dora ,the explorer in English (Nick tv-10.30am),and Doravin payanangal in chutti tv morning and evening.She's engrossed in this show.Any way,it teaches numbers,alphabets which are useful for children .:clap.She likes to narrate the story to me when i'm busy in kitchen.The Dora games in nickjr.com are also good.
    we are happy when our children are happy..
    vidyavisu.

6. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

hi All!
    My co-sister's daughter 4 yrs old is also a great fan of Dora & Bujji. She badly needs a Dora doll,do we get it in chennai?if anybody knows plz let me know. bcoz, we are away from chennai and she's demanded this from her "chitthappa"(ie my hubby) on return.
    so friends if anybody knows, plz give the details.

thanks & regards
    ksv

7. aparnupillai

aparnupillai Junior IL'ite

Dora fans,

u can check in tamiltoons.com where dora tamil versions are available...

i think it would b useful for all kutties...

Aparnu...

8. svidya

svidya New IL'ite

Hai

Dora & Bujji is also being telecasted in malayalam SURYA TV. Can u believe my 8 months old LO is watching the program with great patience & concentration. In that half an hour I feed him and he eats without any MORANDU !! as you say in Tamil. ( Since we are Palghat Iyers, I know both Tamil & Malayalam. ).

It is a really wonderful program which teaches our children a lot and they are learning without even knowing .

I also want to buy the CD if it is available for my LO, will be of great to watch when he grows to one/ Two year old.

IF CD is released pls don't forget to inform us thro' our site.

L, Vidya

9. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Hello All,

For some reasons, Chutti TV has stopped telecasting Dora. My kid is disappointed because of that. Any idea why this sudden stop?
    Is there any place in Chennai which sells Dora CD?

Cheers
    Uma

10. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Uma,

Dora & Bujji is stopped and many children r upset because of this. I don't know the reason. But in the road sides, many persons r selling DVD's for Rs.50 (english films etc stuff) u can ask them, they might be having......

Happy searching.........