Dora & Bujji

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Honeytha, Dec 23, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I agree with all of you. Dora and Bujji have taken the main place in our house too. Both my 6 year old daughter and almost 3 year old son knows the timing when it is telecasted. Infact as everyone have said, we play Dora, Bujji and Kulla Nari at home. Most of the time I am the KullaNari stealing their things. It is really fun to make my son eat and drink by playing Dora and Bujji.

Have fun moms and kids

2. jacintha

jacintha New IL'ite

hi friends,

my son is also a fan of this program. it is easy to feed him while he watches it. last sunday his father left to office early in the morning before he woke up. he cried to take him to his father . i said i dont know the way to his office. immediately he said ' ask the map it will tell u the rightway'. it is also so sweet to hear while he replies Dora.

if any one got this cd pls give me the details where we could get it.

3. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Jacintha,

Thats very cute reply from ur kid.............nowdays the kids act much better than us that too in their small age..........

actually i have mentioned in the beginning of this thread about the Dora the explorer cd.........kindly check the first page of this thread.........

exactly u won't get the same version as it is not yet released, but something related ..................but this is not much interactive like our chutti tv program...........................

4. dbirlase

dbirlase New IL'ite

Dora the explorer is my son's fav as well. I am in singapore and i just get the dvds from the local store in english. When i was in india last month, i was so amazed to see it. I am surprised to see it dubbed in tamil. Anyway, will help my son learn tamil i guess. He is so attached to dora and svipper.

5. Poonkodi

Poonkodi Bronze IL'ite

6. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Poonkodi,

thanks for the link and thanks for sharing........

7. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi all:

Dora & Bujji are popular in all households with kids. Yesterday, my barely 2.5 year old nephew wanted to watch Dora all of a sudden. He put the blame on his sister who is 5-year-old and told everyone in the house that his sister wants to watch Dora, but nobody was listening to him and nobody bothered to change the channel. Seeing this, with an expressive face and eyes, he said "Dora paakalaina akkaavuku kaachal vandhurum" !! (If sister does not watch Dora, she will get fever)...:rotfl

Radhee.

8. umaravi2005

umaravi2005 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Even my 2 yrs old daughter madhu loves watching Dora in chutti TV that is one among the few programs which will make her sit for a while. My husband got a cartridge with keyboard (sort of video game) related to Dora from U.S but we haven't checked it out yet. Will post the feedback once I see that

Uma

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    This relates to an incident which happened before me in a train journey. I was going from Kumbakonam to Bangalore via the Myladudhurai-Mysore Express and in the train a guy was selling colouring books and Dora-Buji colourings books were also part of the collection. Many small kids insisted on buying Dora-Bujji Colouring books only. Also in my cubicle there was a lady with 3 kids and in the next cubicle also there was another family. The kids were so engrossed in colouring the Dora Bujji books that the mother finally got angry and snatched the books and then put them to sleep. Did not know that the show was so popular. My sister who is a doctor also tells me that its the current craze in the city amongst the kids.
    Another snippet, my cousins wife gave birth to a cute son, the elder sister had decided to name him either Dora or Bujji according to the gender :rotfl

10. rehanasultana

rehanasultana New IL'ite

hi all,
    even my son aged 2yrs and 5 months also watching dora and bujji.he is very mad about the bujji.he often says kullanari thiruda kudathu.and also whenever i start feeding,he runaway from me and says KUDATHU KUDATHU.after watching dora he started speaking tamil nicely and clearly.only thing disturbing me is, he involve completely in dora and during his sleep he blabers dora dora bujji.if anybody comes home or call us to speak with him, he talks about dora and bujji.
    And also nowadays he is afraid of kullanari .whenever kullanari comes he turn his face or runaway from that place.so i think i should stop him from watching and divert him towards other thing.