1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dont the way I look(skin, complection and hair)..9 Months postpartum.. feel very low

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by mariegold, Dec 16, 2014.

1. mariegold

mariegold Junior IL'ite

HI Friends,

I have 9 month old baby and I love every moment we spend with her and she is truly a blessing, but postpartum I never kept watch on my own health as I am still sleep deprived as baby wakes up night, managing work and home. I never seem to be getting enough time. and I never bothered the way I looked....

But since recently when I look my old pic or look myself in the mirror my confidence just hits rock bottom dark circles, hair loss, skin issues and completion change... I look like I have aged 5 yrs in just 9 months.... What can I do to get back my old self ????

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Re: Dont the way I look(skin, complection and hair)..9 Months postpartum.. feel very

Hi marigold,

your dark circles are because of you sleep deprivation. Your complexion changes may be because of the nutrition you might be needing. Consult a doctor and check if your nutrient levels are sufficient .

Eat healthy food at proper times and add more fruits and juices in your diet. And most importantly have enough rest to rejuvenate your mind and body.

Hope this helps..

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Re: Dont the way I look(skin, complection and hair)..9 Months postpartum.. feel very

Hi mariegold, I agree with sarajara. You should ask your doctor what you should take to combat the tiredness and lethargy. Take a couple of minutes a day after showering to moisturize your face, neck and body. Just 5 minutes for yourself does a world of good. Ask hubby to cuddle baby during "you time".

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Hi Marigold
    It is over a month since I posted my comments to you. How are you feeling now? Have you gotten over the baby blues and the tiredness and lethargy? We would like to support you in any way we can.