1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

"don't miss" rides and attractions in Orlando

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by smileAlways, Mar 21, 2012.

1. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    We are visiting Orlando, florida. We will be there for 6 days. Planning to visit Disney world, sea world and universal studio. I know it's impossible to cover all 5 Disney parks, universal and sea world in 6 days. Also we are traveling with parents and 7 month old baby. Does anyone visit there with the baby? Can some one share information about the "don't miss" rides and attractions in the above places so that we can plan accordingly. Is there any good Indian Restaurents nearby? Please help me to plan.

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Dear, there are no Indian restaurants inside the parks... Once u go out, I dont think it will be possible for u to go out for lunch and then get back to the park... Please don't miss Epcot... Thats the best... If ur baby is a few years old, then he/she would love the Animal Kingdom... Disney's Hollywood Studios is also good but since ur going to Universal Studios, even if u miss this, its not a big deal... The whale watch in Sea World is the best... With a 7 month old, u wont be able to cover everything, so just plan accordingly... I would suggest u to go to Epcot first because there is a lot to cover inside that park...

U can take Park Hopper tickets, so that u can jump from one park to another on the same day... Also make sure u wait in the line even before the park opens... If u reach there at 10 or 11, then it would be too crowded and u will have to wait in queue for a whole day to get into some rides, esp the queues in Epcot are always too long...

3. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Thanks inlovewithmylyf..we don't plan to go out for lunch.i am asking about dinner outside the park. We are planning to stay in Kissimmee. Can you tell me the "must go" rides in Epcot and other parks?

We are planning to visit the parks early. Thanks for that tip. Again is there a line to enter the parks itself? I dont remember onE in ca.

4. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Bump...
    Wow puni!!! You pushed my yesterday evening's post to 7th page. Are you on vacation today?

5. aparnanc

aparnanc Bronze IL'ite

There are a lot of Indian restaurants on International Drive (I-Drive). Even Saravana Bhavan has opened a branch in Orlando. Seaworld is the easiest theme park in your list. Try to leave a little early in the morning so you can beat the rush. Since SeaWorld is mostly show-centric, plan your day based on the show timings. Don't miss the Shamu show. That will definitely be the highlight of the visit.

6. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Thanks Aparna. That is a useful info about Indian Restaurents :)