1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dont ignore these Supernatural powers!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by passionate89, Jul 24, 2011.

1. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

Every person is special in their own way and feels very proud about themselves for their strengths.. Have you ever observed that a particular situation in future has been already experienced by you and have gone through that situation in you dreams?

Have you ever had strong feelings about how others feel about and what is going to happen to your loved ones?

Are you able to feel others' emotions?

Do you get images, pictures, some events?

You think of someone and that person calls you or get to see them, you really get to know what the other person is thinking about you, etc......

Do not ignore all these cos they are real supernatural powers.. And you can proudly say that you are psychic and you are more closely connected to your mind than your body

You have the powers to see future bout you and your loved ones.. never ignore these feelings. Do let them know..

Be proud of yourself that you have supernatural powers and make use of them for your future

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

My dear passionate,

Be proud of yourself that you have supernatural powers and make use of them for your future
    Power and energy should be wasted in a good way. It should be well balanced and to be utilised well. Liked the last line very much which i have highlighted in the first.Poured and shared your views in a meaningful and brief manner.

3. RoopaGB

RoopaGB Junior IL'ite

:) actually i have experienced this many times .............. When i was in my college days my grandpa was murdered for money on 18/dec/1998 and i had a dream same night dat my grandpa is crying and we are unable to help him.............whole night i could not sleep and made my parents stay awake ..........for next three days people at home were worried as my grandpa hadnt returned from his journey .............. and after three days we got a message from police station dat my grandpa was murdered on 18'th night...............

And once i had a dream where i got bitten by a dog and just after three days my neighbours dog bit me ...............

I have had many instances like these in my life .................... but all were dreams which brought pain :( ............. i hope i get a dream of happiness too :) someday......... but yeah i dunno wat to say is this pshycic power..........or 6'th sense ............... ?

4. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

sad about the incidence :( but then you can call this an intuition more than psychic ability!!!!!!!!

wish you get good dreams hereafter :)

5. RoopaGB

RoopaGB Junior IL'ite

:) unfortunately i had similar dreams 3 times which were sad .......but all turned out to be true....... but i never ever got a single happy dream ......which turned out to be true :)