1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dont ever argue!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    Whenever you happen to play that 'different ball game', I suggest that you switch an appropriate background music. It is better that they are instrumental pieces and not vocal ones. We dont want too many voices, do we? Have some numbers in the Raga Gambira Nattai handy. This raga is supposed to induce the battle spirit! :lol:
    Sri

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  2. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    From the description of your fights with Vish, I am prone to think that you must be excellent in monoacting! Do you pace the floor for effect during those fights? Does Vish usually leave the scene striking his forehead gently?
    These are mere doubts based on what I have observed in highly one-sided fights!
    Sri

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Hi Cheeniya Sir
    Very nice reading and enjoyed everyones take on it. I tend to agree with most in that we should try and avoid if possibe. its my personal experience that its not always possible . but growing older i 'm getting a handle on my inner warning signs (grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!) in time to move away. But ofcourse not always. Atleast thankfully when my husband and i argue or disagree we slowly bring it around to end with agreement. That always leaves a nice feeling.
    It really is not worth the effort to enter into arguements and leave disagreeably.
    regards
    anandchitra:-D

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Aamaam Cheeniya saar....Nattai...adhilum gambeera nattai thevai aakkum. Engalukku thindattam, ungalukku kondattam........:evil:
    ............Ooops....did I argue ?!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  5. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    Can you imagine a silent movie running to full capacity these days? Lord Siva argued His way through some hectic dancing. I suggested music for you so that when an argument becomes inevitable, you may make it entertaining for others!
    Sri

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

The more i read yr blogs, the more i am falling in love with you.Wonderful.The examples yu have given of the Sales Manager,and yr friends are real eyeopeners.

I agree what u say is so true.

I wrote a blog on another site,of a true story,amd someone took offence to it.let me quote in short

A friends' mother was admitted to a private nursing home this Febuary 07,and she died 2 days later.He spent a lakh on her.When he took the dead body , they removed the sheet covering her.He requested the authorities to give them a bedsheet to take the body home,and charge him for it,but they refused.He had to leaave the body and go home to get a sheet, which took an hour.

Sri, you can imagine his grief,what he must have gone thru when he was on his way hom to get the bedsheet.

I was out of town,and came to know later.I wrote a blog saying how cruel of the hospital authorities, not to give a bedsheet to a dead person.

A doctor very esteemed on the blog, took insult to my blog(otherwise a very good friend of mine on the blog),and lamblasted me, for not knowing the rules of the hospitals,etc etc.

I was very hurt,bt i chose not to get into an argument, i apologised on the blog and forgot about it.

Some people take things personally.My point was this.This Doctor works in a Govt hospital where these things are expected.But in a private nursing home who charge u thru yr nose, who wont release the dead body until u have paid yr dues, who charge u 50,000 per day, if they cant provide a bedsheet for the dead,even for payment,wont it hurt ?

I beleive why take things personally,why be sensitive too much.Well thats life,Sri, you have seen more of life than me.

So even if u disagree with me Sir, I wont fight with you:-( Sad really at atimes.

what a wonderful blog, an eyeopener.i have somany of yrs to read Sri.Thanks and regards.kamal

7. Cheeniya

Dear Kamalji
    The incident that you have quoted is appalling indeed. When I said 'Dont argue' I meant ordinary situations where an argument would be uncalled for but on a situation like you have quoted, you should not only argue but put up a stiff fight! Insensitive people must not be allowed to exist in peace.
    I was only referring to ordinary occasions where an argument ensues over nothing and no one would gain anything by winning such an argument.
    Sri

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

thanks for yr kind comments.This Doctor writes about his personal sad history, how his wife and daughter left him and he dosnt know where they are since the last few years.

But maybe he has a big ego,and he may be different in personal life.I adn wife love his blogs,and i wrote him a note,giving my mobile no and asked for his,as i wanted to speak to the great as did mywife.

He sent a note asking for my landline no and postal adress, which i sent.Its been 6 months now,and no communication from his side.Maybe he wanted to confirm who i am,fine.But now after this incident, i have no more interest to speak to him.

Sri,well these are some unpleasant incidences in an otherwise wonderful life.Life goes on.

Thanks and regards.kamal

9. Cheeniya

Dear Kamalji
    Goes to show that bloggers need not be as good as they sound in their blogs!:-D
    Sri

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

Yes even the greats have feet of clay at times.Regards.kamal