1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

dominating and mommas boy husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by priynwada, Jul 8, 2015.

1. priynwada

priynwada Senior IL'ite

Hi all ladies. I hope every one doing fine. From my previous threads u all must b familiar with my married life problems. We are together for the sake of baby and family. Husband forgot everything that he did to me and behaves normal. Same applies to me.

Hubby bought a new hone in us. For some reason I'm in india. He's there. Hubby never asks me about the house decoration stuff. He takes whatever he likes. Places them on his choice. He never shows me what he bought. Today he called me on Skype. Showed me some pictures. And asked my suggestions where to hang them. When I started to give my opinion he instantly said is my mother around there. Call her. She knows better than you. Mil is a good person. She said it should be wife's decision. Ask her. Hubby asked me. I gave my opinion. But as usual he opposed me. You don't know this and that.

This happens all the time. he asks me something and then compares me with his mother. I have decided not to take interest in his house. Friends I'm not happy. I'm feeling sad. I feel like this marriage is the worst thing in my life. I feel like I'm in some cage and I can not breathe. This man does everything as per his wish. He all the time dominates me. I feel like I should run away from this. Pls help me

2. IndoCadWife

IndoCadWife New IL'ite

Lol seems like the it's my story in your words..what I do is, I keep myself busy in my world. I don't even hear what hubby and MIL talk, I rest and do my chores..keep myself busy..coz a man can get mature only when he wants too..by complaining, nagging or getting upset can't change a man if he doesn't want to change..you don't have to gain his trust or show that you have better knowledge as you are much better than whatever he expects..wait until you leave to stay with you husband...then design the house as per your wishes...

1 person likes this.
  3. sanarthi

sanarthi Silver IL'ite

Thoughts have greater impact. Instead fretting over your husband's behaviour, believe that your husband will change one day and go one step further and dream as how you wanted him to be ( Practical dreams). This will happen.. I have experienced.

Again Thoughts have greater impact. The reason i say is that, ours is a love marriage. My husband is from a very small village, where decision is not independent. At first there were greater resistance from his side. My Husband was ready to come out for a registered marriage. But i believed that our marriage will happen amongst our elders and i dreamt as how we live after marriage. say before sleep for 10 mins. And atlast ours was the first love marriage in his family happend with all elders support.

If something goes in a different way, i will believe that it will change and it will happen. So you too belive. Ask, believe & Receive.

1 person likes this.