Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Re: You're Welcome

Hi remya...

Nice to c ur post... im a new bee to IL n yet to join my huby in doha.. although im all havng fun finding frends in doha from quite a while now.. so hoping to have a good frendship from here on with u too..

Sridevi

2. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Hi sridevi,

So glad to meet you and hope I vl be a good friend for you. When are you planning to arrive here???. Where is ur native place ??? I too became a IL member few days bk only in a hope to find new friends and am sure i vl b able to find many good friends like you.

remya

3. Shreeyajoshi

Shreeyajoshi New IL'ite

Hi Remya,
    My name is Shreeya Joshi and I have been living in Doha with my husband for the past year or so. I am basically from Mumbai and used to be a freelance reporter back home. Please do get in touch so we can become friends and interact on any common interests we may share. I too am fond of learning new recipes and reading. Also, trying to take to Yoga as a fruitful recreational activity. Bye for now... Hope to hear from you soon. :)

4. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Same here..shud be there arround 2nd week im from chennai, , where do u stay in doha... if u ve any gud residential place in mind for rent pls suggest...
    R u working....
    M sure we woould ve great time together.. n ill find amazing buddies over herefriendssmiley
    So hws lifestyle there in general.... Im on too many questions to u.... hoping to hear from u soon

Sridevi

1 person likes this.
  5. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Hi shreeya,

I was little bit buzy throughout the week and didn't get time to reply to ur message.how can we contact each other through fb or via private messages or by any other means.do reply me when ur free.

happy weekend.

remya

6. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Hi sridevi,

hope everything is well on ur side and u vl b eagerly waiting to b with ur hubby right?? Iam residing in ezdan 9 wakra. We chose this area as it is convenient for the child and DH.

we r living in 2 bedroom apartment (FF) and it's rent is 5300 from dec. it's a residential area. U can chose area according to ur preference like shopping centres , traffic, ur hus job etc.

iam a home maker. R u working in chennai ?? Where's ur hus working here?? Where is he planning to take accomadation before u arrive ??? At first it will b little bit difficult to adjust then am sure u vl love this place for sure

U can ask me anything i vl b of help to u if it's in my hands.

regards

remya

7. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Hi remya...
    So nice to c ur reply
    Yeah cannt wait to be in there... Im a freelancer presently so its going great too... Nt sure hes on hunt for it .. Once im there. Im sure its gonna be somuch fun with new frends like u ....being a homemaker is d tuffest job isnt it..oh how old is ur kid or kids... Sure ill let u kno2 if anything i need to know
    Hope to hear from u soon
    Sri

8. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Remya.. i hope u r dng gud with ur family.. long time no see...

9. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

hi sridevi,

hope ur well and good. Did u reach qatar??? For the past few weeks I was very buzy in house shifting. In btw some unexpected health problems came up. Then buzy with son's school talents day pgmm etc. didn't get time to log in IL forum. Am yet to settle in the new flat. From oct last to today it was very tiring . In the new flat my son school bus is not coming and some day I hav to go and pick him up also. Normally DH will do it. All of a sudden 24 hrs became short for me in a day.vl keep in touch with u.

remya

10. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Hi remya...
    Omg I hope alls well now with health n quite a tight time han... but im sure it ill be setteled soonnerr... oh im joing doha by this month end... butterflies in thoughts for new advanture..
    Sure ill keep u posted wen free msg me back..
    Sri