Doha Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. akila1012

akila1012 New IL'ite

Hi akila
    Nice to know you also your name ☺ I am from bangalore so when are u shifting here what do you do working or homemaker

2. shaikvs

shaikvs New IL'ite

Dear preethi,
    This is shaik varis, came from india (a.p) well here i came for job purpose but here my working climate is so bad. Getting horrible of 13 hours per day work that to be night shifts. and i am planning to return to india.
    Need your advice
    regards
    Shaik Varis

1 person likes this.
  3. najlasharif

najlasharif New IL'ite

Re: About Doha

Hi ,

This was a very good piece of info..Thank you!!!..I always wished to move and live in a little calmer place and after reading your write up .. i just smiled and felt so assured.

And yeah I forgot...I am Najla..Its just been 2 months over here in Doha for me :).

I got married last May and have moved here with my husband. I was working in Dubai before and I am yet to explore and know more about Doha.I am happy to read posts here and hope to make new friends and meet all.

More about me :

I am basically from Kerala and my husband is from Chennai. I love to Dance , meet people , voluteer for activities and be happy always :).

Hoping to discover more through IL what I could do being a housewife now and enjoy my life here in Doha to the fullest.

Cheers,

Najla

2 people like this.
  4. SubhaSundar

SubhaSundar New IL'ite

Re: You're Welcome

Hi akila,
    my native z also kumbakonam...hv u reached Qatar

1 person likes this.
  5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to all new ILites!It is nice to see that Doha team is expanding rapidly!Itz time for a meet-up ladies,what do you say?

4 people like this.
  6. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Hi bhuvnidhi n all beautiful ladies
    Im sridevi soon to be joininb my hubby in doha, hoping to have good frends in here to cherish for, ...
    I love making frends n have gettogethers dis gives me new dimension in life everytime... n hoping dis shall happen in here tooo soon ....
    Chaoos
    Sri

7. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sridevi, Welcome to Qatar forum and I hope you would reach Qatar soon.You would not get disappointed and there are a lot of friends here in Qatar.Hoping to meet you here!

8. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Hi bhuvnidhi :wow
    so delighted to see Ur msg already feeling the vibes of fun...sure hopefully it shud be by Oct mid i must be there..will msg once tngs cum to handfriendssmiley
    cannot wait to ve gala time dere..
    so outa curiosity can u suggest good residential areas .. i love roaming a lot so as i hear from hubby its already sounding very interesting to shop arround(window ofcourse ;-))...also one very tng abt dress codes in there can u enlighten me on it:-D
    hoping to hear from u soon ..Tata

9. nivasri

nivasri Junior IL'ite

Happy dusherra dear ladies .... hope u had fun filled navaratri golu.

10. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Re: You're Welcome

Hi everyone,

Iam Remya and am from Kerala (thrissur). I recently became a member but used to check various threads and it has always been useful to me. I have been living in qatar since 2009 . Iam a homemaker and I hav a son studying in KG2. Currently iam living in ezdan 9 wakra.

My hobbies are to try new recipes , hearing songs and reading books esp detective novels and romantic novels.

Hoping to find wonderful ladies as friends....