Dogs dining like us two legged ones !!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Watch this to the end.This is sowell done. I didn't know which dog to watch!!!

Kids will love this one as well. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width="100%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width="100%">

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EVwlMVYqMu4&vq=medium#t=125

The smaller dog looks very much like my golden yellow Lab Romeo.......just loved this scene!!

1 person likes this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

L,

Good one..really loved it....everything, the expressions,the feeding each other everything...

3. Paulina

Hi Shan,

Glad you liked the canine dining duo !

What an original idea ! Actually there are two people hiding behind those huge sweaters and their hands are performing .The dogs are kept hostage there bribed by the food ! Great effort and brilliant photography resulted in this enjoyable video clip.

1 person likes this.
  4. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

wow..that was so sweet..cudnt take off my eyes

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Pauli dear....:rotfl:rotfl:rotflloved it. The expression are so cute and funny.
    I was noticing the clock on the wall too. It seem to have taken 10 mins for this act :biglaugh.

Thanks for this..I have already watched it three times before giving this fb here hehe.

6. Paulina

Saras dear,

So lovely meeting up here ! Glad you liked the doggies and their act.

My goodness , you are right about the clock.At first I couldn't even locate it ...then I wiped my glasses and spied it on the wall ....you are very observant indeed!.Imagine how fast they did it ....but I guess they may have rehearsed it longer...so perfect is the result.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow Paulina dear a feast to the eyes. Could not take my eyes off. Should show the children. Just saw your post today only

8. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

9. skmeera

skmeera Silver IL'ite

wow, so nicely done... The last act was really the catch ...As the plates are taken away their hand gestures were so good.It was so synced up....Thanks for sharing

10. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

wow.. so nice video.. thanks for sharing..:)