1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does use of spectacles cause dark circles?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by saipavani123, Mar 12, 2010.

1. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Just a doubt. I have short sight and I wear spectacles and contact lenses. I was using lens past 3 years ..before that i Just had spectacles. There were lot of dark circles around my eye and eyes were sinking into sockets . When i started using lenses funnily they began to lighten and dis-appear. has anyone else too faced similar situation like this ? Does use of specs increases chances of dark circles and removing them and having a laser operation or using lenses reduced it ??[/JUSTIFY]

2. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

I dont use spectacles or lense.
    However, to answer your query=YES using specs can cause dark circles.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Use of specs may cause dark circles but then as you said, you now wore lenses so keep it up... to lighten those dark circles you may want to try using BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye Gel or Lifecell Skin cream... works really great, find lots of these products at eyecreamreviews.com or try out these simple stuff like:
    1. Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
    2. A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks. hope this helps :thumbsup

4. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

please go to your eye doc for there are also some silent troubles of the eye that start like that...do not want to scare you at ll but it s just better take advice and check to be reassured... check for glaucoma!
    and make a vision field where you hide one eye and click on a button as soon as you see lights coming on the screen!!!

keep me tuned

take good care of yourself