1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does this happen to everyone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 14, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Soldier

Good to know you love chidlren. I also want to call you kuzandai because you have a good heart like chidlren. Anyone will like you as you are friendly and very goodat heart. Ya with some people we dont like to be friendly, its the same with me also

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi

Thanks for coming here. How is your younger one now. All the best to your kid

love
    viji

3. Anuprasan23

Anuprasan23 New IL'ite

Hi vijima,
    My kid's name is Ganesh Karthik. Even my relations are there in Mumbai. My close chithappa & chithi are in Dombivili.
    Anu

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Its too common vijima...
    every person has a different personality, a different aura around him/her. So, depending on ur aura or likes and dislikes, you get attracted or repelled by others.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu

Ganesh is nice name. Oh good to hear that your relations are here in Mumbai. My husband's niece stays in Dombivli west and also mybhabhi's sister and other relations stay there

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna

Glad to see you here and agree with whatyou have written

love
    viji

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

I also feel the same Viji..I think it is the human nature.
    I read somewhere why we have such feelings:
    The aura around us matches with the one we like and doesn't with the other whom we don't like that much.

sriniketan

8. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

DEAR VIJI and the rest of us, i have to like a person at first, look does not matter about looks or friendliness, i can usually mix with everybody whether young or old sick or energetic, i just blend,--------the only ones i don't like is the cunning ones, speaking one and meaning one ---the artificial ones though i can blend with them too, but not with my heart.-----------i love humanity at large even through writing you can make a persons character, whether from heart or compulsory talk.
    now after net talk i too you seem to like some people more than other, but basically, people are so reserved with their talks, and correct speech it is difficult to enter their minds, the younger generation have so much of sweet talk, it is difficult to make out their real feeling -------------this is a general feeling not directed to people on net or anything.
    i love children especially the naughty ones who are up to to some new mischief all the time i love their imaginative stories and innocent lies my god i can cuddle all the children in this world, and see beauty even the ugliest one they are such darlings.
    i like straightforward people more they seem to be more helpful and kind. and of course all well wishers and their advices. without them this world will be sad place, thank you viji akka you have a heart of gold we all respect you to help to bring all theILs :cheerstogether.
    :cheers

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Glad to see you here and thanks for the fb. Ya rightly said it is human nature. Some we like some we dont like though we know it is not right to be like that

love
    viji

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malliga

Thank you so much for your lovely fb and for the appreciation. Glad to read your experiences

love
    viji