1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does this happen to everyone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 14, 2010.

1. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

A very big YES, Viji Madam. May be that is the reason i gave a call to one of the ILites who is in Bombay
    Meenakshi

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

YOu are definitely in my like list and you are right we have mother and daughter relationship must have had some relation i last birth I think.
    Thats why this relation this birth. Isnit it. I also dont like when chidlren talk above their age, children should be children then only it suits them.
    I also give a broad smile to everyone but only some respond

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prettina

Oh good to knowthat you felt reading about yourself we think the same I think. Ya its human nature .

love
    viji

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges

Thanks for coming here and giving fb.I agree with you

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Archana

Thanks for your wonderful fb ARchana

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena

Thanks for your fb and that ILite was happy to receive the call isni it

love
    viji

7. Anuprasan23

Anuprasan23 New IL'ite

A big yes.
    I generally mingle with the Like-minded person.

How to call you viji ma/viji mami/viji ma'am??
    you may not know me, but I knew you through your threads(A-Z conversation, morning coffee, game with vowels etc.,) and blogs. I am not getting time to reply to all but thought to reply to your Thread 'Double relation........'. sorry, cos of my 9 mth old kid i could't able to reply immediately and it is very late now, so left it. I have been reading the threads/blogs that carries your name(this is true. no maska)Even i told this to my cousin sister MeenakshiRajan(IL Member).

with love,
    Anu

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu

Glad to see you here and to know that you like my posts. Meenakshi is my good friend also. You can call me anyhow you like , you can call me Viji also no problem. What's your kid's name, I know with kids around there is less time , but good to see you here in your busy schedule and glad to know that you are in Pune. My relations are there

love
    viji

9. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty!

A true narration of my feelings.
    Yes I too love children. When am amidst them I mingle with them very much like a child. My DH calls me kozhandhai only most of the times. Some may get irritated the way I blend with children (meaning they may think I am not matured. I don't care). When talking to them I talk in their accent and tune. Recite rhymes with them - never mind kneeling down to match their height. On the road, supermarket - whatever be the place - u can c me going behind children and cuddling them - infants to 6th, 7th. On Star Vijay also when I see kids - I keep konjufying - azhagu, chamathu etc.

Regarding grown ups as u said, I like some just on the first meeting itself and sometimes even if I haven't met them - like u ILites here. I talk more only after reading their pulse. Some people whom I meet, for reasons unknown, for no fault of theirs, I may not like them. I used to feel bad for being like that but I cannot help.

A different thread this is Viji Mam.

10. dblakshmi

dblakshmi Junior IL'ite

Dear Viji amma,
    I befriend soon with anyone. this is my positive and negative.Thanks to the internet and IL i have made more friends.
    i wanted to give a quick fb. my younger one is not well. down with fever and cold due to bad weather.
    catch u all later
    lakshmi