1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does this happen to everyone

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 14, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I come across so many people in life, either personally, or through net, or through letters but we like some peole and some we dont.

I get attracted to some children, especially children who are naughty and also cute and smart. Children are after all children, who are innocent. With some children I dont feel like getting angry with them but with some I get angry fast. Why is it like that, do you also feel the same way. I am not partial to children and treat them in the same manner as far as possible.

Some friends I like them at first sight only, with some I am not so friendly, get scared to talk to them thinking they might not like me or I am not upto their standard.

With people whom I have not seen also I get attracted by their writings and long to see them personally. Feel free to talk to some but with others dont feel so free to talk to them. With some I can talk any matter freely but with some only limited talk.

Do you all also feel in the same way

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

A big "YES" Viji mami.......

I felt a strong bonding towards you the first time I got to speak to you on your b'day though I know you only through Indus and emails.......I thought I could speak and dicuss anything with you....that is how u were to me and I thank god for giving me a lovely friend like you who also in many ways resemble my mom !!!

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    In a sweet and cute manner you have described yourself. This happens to if not all, to most. But in my case, let me think awhile:)
    I did have this reservation when I was in my school days. After that I overcame that feeling and began to talk freely with all whom I met. Even in IL, I fallow the same thing. I do now know how far they will relish my talk or writeup !!!! But some like you , I have kept near my heart:)!!!
    with love
    pad

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

Thank you so much dear for your lovely and affectionate words and I also feel free to talk to you anything. I also feel mother and daughter relationship between us

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

Glad to know that I am close to your heart, for me also you are the same. I was also very shy during school days. Some people I feel very free to talk but some I feel whether they will talk to me freely

love
    viji

6. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Optimistically I think and thank as am in your SOMEONE's Like list.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  7. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Optimistically I think and thank as am in your SOMEONE's Like list.
    And Yes Viji Ma.Everyone havd to cross this unusual circumstances willingly or unwillingly.I used to give a broad smile(as usual) whom I met for a first time.If they response then continues.To my utter shock got no response many times.But am always the same.

Regarding the kids i don't like and encourage who talks too much for their age.Otherwise am always encircled by young ones....secret of my activeness.:)
    But after reading your coding,having a doubt,how did to saw my smile through cyberspace page Viji Ma.
    Really am sooooooo happy that your friendship is got not checking any smiles though miles and miles apart.
    Its some pre-bonding relationship.An exhisting mother-daughter bond.Am I right.?

8. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

HI vijima

I felt as if I am reading about myself....

Yes i have experienced all that you are saying including the same characters too...

I like cute kids,talkative,innocent and chubby ones too..

I have a weird habit sometimes i like people who dont look good at all in any sense....

My eyes keeps on watching them weird na:biglaugh hehhehehehhe...

Regarding freinds also some people i feel like going and talking to them purposely some i just like to cut short the words...

Again I console myself this is all about human nature....

9. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

yes ofcourse viji,

this is the case for everyone. Without any reason we wont feel confortable with somebody. some people we feel close on the first sight. Its okay. applicable for all human being and thats called chemistry.

ganges

10. archanajl

archanajl New IL'ite

A strong YES.

That' what some people say 'frequency match' or 'chemistry'. We sometimes feel very close to some whereas we can't even talk to few others . And this happen right from the first sight itself. Strange. Even in IL, the wordings make us close to some, I always wonder why. But that's the fact.