1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Men Share Everything To Mothers Before Marriage?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Jul 12, 2017.

1. blissfulmember

blissfulmember Senior IL'ite

No they don't.

dia3 likes this.
  2. Bluelagoon

Bluelagoon Senior IL'ite

I don't know if my case is unique or not. Dh shares everything. Pils live in India, we r in Us. But if I cough she will know. I think mostly these phone convos happen in my absence. He even tells her whenever I take preg test when I suspected I was preggo. (I was not) . He once got a prob in his private part Nd I heard him tell her. Dunno if he really feels like sharing these or she digs it out of him.so yea. Is it just me or Anyone else feel this is weird? (I don't want to scare you, you may not be in my position at all. :) )

3. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Wow ! pardon me , but this is too much ! You need to have a chai pe charcha with the husband about what is "private" and what can be shared with Mamma !
    If not, filter any information that you share with the husband.

Amica and Naari like this.
  4. Bluelagoon

Bluelagoon Senior IL'ite

Thx, feels good am not crazy for being annoyed by this behavior. Feel like I have been brainwashed by the H on what s acceptable in family . Typically he LL say ' am close to my prents' or ' this s our family culture' for everything. thx for ur suggestions. What I described is just tip of iceberg , cos being only son he is codependent to the point of dysfunctional n if he even has prob w me the issue will go to his mom n she LL complain to my mom before I fix it. Fed up cos I don't think I shd have to teach wt is appropriate n wt is not to my (6 yr older ) H. Am only child too. Irony is he is now accusing me of being my parents puppet n dng only what they say. He is raging abt them for totally insignificant issues. But They don't even know what is happening cos I shielded them from d truth.
    Sry for the rant. Thx again for the support :)

Sandycandy likes this.
  5. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

There is no privacy after marriage. Whatever your DH doesn't tell his mom, your kids will broadcast to the world. :facepalm:

Naari likes this.
  6. Light

Light New IL'ite

There are two sides to a coin.

Do women share "absolutely" everything with their dads? Never heard that.

7. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

ur hubby is too weird..i wud say !!

Bluelagoon likes this.
  8. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

n some people might think ur hubby might be much mature than u as he is 6 yrs older to u....wow, its completely the opposite in ur case....

he seems to be very very VERY weird sharing all extremely private details with his mom !n his mom is super weird in listening to all those PRIVY info---as ur hubby is a GROWN UP MAN !! both son n mother need therapy --lots of it-

Bluelagoon likes this.
  9. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

yucks......WHICH super wierdo told u !!..that disgusting person needs mental counselling....

10. Bluelagoon

Bluelagoon Senior IL'ite

Totally true, d way she babies him s disgusting. And he loves it, doesn't act like an adult r a mature person around her. Moms will pamper us even if we r adults I understand that. But he Doesn't even get embarrassed like normal ppl will when their mom coddles them in front of others. (At least I do, dunno about others). And he xpects same pampering from me too . She ll simply comment him like he s 5 yr old. like "u didn't shave beta? did u eat breakfast? wat u ate? wat r u gonna do today? u look thin ? or u have put on belly? r u exercising? ur hair grown long, u didn't cut?" blah blah blah. I wud get irritated if my mom asks 1/2 these questions, but he loves it..
    Sorry for d offtopic rant, just felt like getting it off my chest

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017