1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

does marriage brings this much change in friendship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Stressfull, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

what is this sarcasm ? Or what:bonk

2. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Agreed I feel same....as On my birthday I didn't receive so many calls BCz in India everyone feel it will cost 9rs/minut and they are busy always with family and all...
    So don't feel bad u can call them..

3. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

Statements like - after all my friend, my husband, my MIL, my sister so on and so forth help us feel or pretend unhurt. isn't it?

4. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

Life moves on dear that's what I will say. Most of the people get busy in their own lives, families and don't have time for anything. Some people find time to keep in touch with friends whereas some people don't get time and some never make any effort to get time. Don't feel bad, rather than calling them, be in touch online so u don't feel bad that it's u who is always calling them.

1 person likes this.
  5. OliveOyl

OliveOyl Gold IL'ite

Call them. And yell at them. Let them know that you are hurt like when you did when you were 12. Dont hesitate and think they might feel otherwise...Those who matter dont mind, and those who mind dont matter...

1 person likes this.
  6. padmapriya1

padmapriya1 Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,

Things can be at any end at your friend's side.
    Might be she could have stopped calling you since her husband doesnt like her interacting with friends an al..
    Friends are always friends.. once married they are forced to do things as per DHs wish.

7. Ap1201

Ap1201 New IL'ite

Hey i too faced this problem.
    Actually for people like us priorities dont change but they get added up.
    and for most of the people priorities change and for few they are forced to change their priorities.
    so after marriage people treat their family as first priority and friends move down the list with every added relationship.
    If you are eager to say them your feeling drop a warm note to them and try keeping you busy with your family. We can only hope that they will come back one day and we need to wait for that day.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

once again thanks to all who warmed me up now I'm feeling good i will let them know that I'm hurt and whatever it may be I won't stick there and I had to move on

9. andysmum

andysmum New IL'ite

Dear Stressfull...
    Chill....Dont feel so bad.. nobody is perfect.. so they forgot ur birthday...doesn't mean they have totally forgotten u.... Give them a call... Talk abt old times... Meet up once in a while..Keep ur relationship afresh...
    Yes there are additional responsibilities for each of your friends now that they are married.
    It still doesnt mean they dont want to be friends with you anymore. Have you taken the initative to call / meet them?? All it takes is to talk ...
    Hope u all have a good time !!!!