Does Management know their Staff?

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by mui kanva, Sep 24, 2008.

1. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

On walking into the factory, the MD noticed a young guy leaning against the wall, doing nothing. <TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]He approached the young man and calmly said to him, "How much do you earn?"[/FONT]</TT>

<TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]The young man was quite amazed that he was asked such a personal question, [/FONT]</TT><TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]he replied, nonetheless, "I earn $ 2 000.00 a month, Sir. Why?" [/FONT]</TT><TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Without answering, the MD took out his wallet and removed $6000.00 cash and gave it to the young man and said, "Around here I pay people for working, not for standing around looking pretty! Here is your 3 months salary, now GET OUT and don't come back".[/FONT]</TT>

<TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]The young man turned around and was quickly out of sight. [/FONT]</TT><TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Noticing a few onlookers, the MD said in a very upset manner, "And that applies for everybody in this company".[/FONT]</TT>
    <TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]He approached one of the onlookers and asked him, "Who's the young man that I just fired?" [/FONT]</TT>[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]<TT>To which an amazing reply came of, "He was the pizza delivery man, Sir...!" bonk</TT>[/FONT]

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Big LaughBig Laugh Lucky guy to earn much just for leaning!!