1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does linseed really help with growing hair back?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by MsNikitaDalal, Jun 4, 2013.

1. MsNikitaDalal

MsNikitaDalal New IL'ite

Hello everyone!

I have been reading a lot bout hair loss as my own hair started falling out couple months ago. While searching web I found a lot of informations about linseeds.
    Apparently the are great for hair regrowth. If someone has ever tried it?

any suggestions and answers would be really appreciated!

thanks!

2. Swati35

Swati35 New IL'ite

Hi Nikita.

I have never heard about linseeds. Where did you find it?
    I’ve tried a few things which didn’t really help me before I eventually got to Advanced Hair Studio.
    They advised me to take a Laser Therapy which really stopped my hair loss which was the most important thing for me. Yes, it takes time before you will see the first results but it’s really worth to wait and being patient. I don’t know what is the matter of your problem, but definitely you should check it. I don’t know from where are you ,I’m from Delhi and they have their studio here so it’s convenient, but I think they have studios all over India.

Let me know if you have some more questions!

3. kumra45

kumra45 New IL'ite

Hi I have been trying linseeds actually. It does help to improve you structure, hair are more shiny and silky but it doesn’t help with a hair loss! I don’t know when you have seen it.. I have been losing my hair for a really good while.. and eventually I got to Advanced Hair Studio.. and I’m the same as Swati35 – fully satisfied. Everything is good so here. The ambience is good, stuff is very good, result is good

4. RKanan2404

RKanan2404 New IL'ite

Hi, I agree with swati35 and kumra45. I started my laser therapy at Advanced Hair Studio 5 months ago and I’m pretty satisfied with the results achieved until now. You should go and see what they recommend to you cause linseeds are really good to improve the hair condition but if you are in a severe hair loss problem I think it cannot be the perfect solution for you.