1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does financial independence alone help us chart our own course?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SoaringSpirit, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

I've never seen or met anyone who can analyse human emotions, thoughts, feelings and actions with so much clarity and finesse as you do SoaringSpirit. Also, not everybody who can analyse on these lines, can also express it in such a crystal clear manner and end up touching so many hearts at the same time. Lady, you have crossed all these 3 dimensions and reached out to all of us !

Congratulations for your splendid effort and my heartfelt thanks to founders of this portal for bringing such wonderful and capable ladies into the open ! :wow

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Thanks a ton Sumeru for applauding my effort so generously!

Thoughts and writing are only as good as the readers themselves. A so called brilliant piece of writing is brilliant because the readers deem it such.

So, while I do feel very honored to accept the praise generous people like you shower on me, I cannot help but give a lot of the credit to my readers like you who find my writing worth the reading.

Thanks a lot!
    SS

3. chituapr

chituapr New IL'ite

Hi,

I liked the way you have listed things there.. I completely agree with you... I have seen such attitude a lot..But here I have to mention my parents . They gave me strength , made me stand up for my own cause, and I took care of my bro when things were not right and not the other way around. We were treated equally - like going out, getting back late home both were allowed to come back after wee hours, no restrictions on friends ,, i can go on..

I appreciate this now as I see my friends and colleagues complain about these things...

I shall sure keep in mind the points while raising my kids...