Does clearblue digital OPK give false smiley ??

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by eager2mom, May 4, 2012.

1. eager2mom

eager2mom New IL'ite

Dear friends,

I always have irregular periods varying from 36-38 days.I guess my ovulation take place around 20th - 24nd days after LMP.Today is my 15th day but I got a smiely face in the OPK this morning.Even yesterday i,e 14th day I got a smiely face in the morning and O in the evening.I am very confused:bonk.Please help me friends.Do I ovulate so early ? My husband is out of town and will be back on Sunday:-(.If I ovulate today or already ovulated,then what are the chances of getting pregnant of we BD next week ?

Thanks,
    Eager2mom

2. eager2mom

eager2mom New IL'ite

So many views but no reply :-( friends if any one know about this ? please reply

3. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

i used the same, i dont think it will give false positive for twice

4. eager2mom

eager2mom New IL'ite

thanks a lot sudbha..I cannot do anything now as my hubby is on camp and will be back on sunday..but we will give a try next week and see..

when did u test - morning\afternoon\evening ? I test in the morning at 8 AM both the days.Also I do not see any increase in cervical mucus but I have very little discharge..

5. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

i tested in the afternoon..around 2 PM

6. kooldivya

kooldivya New IL'ite

as per my Doc , first morning urine gives us false positive result , so take test 4 hrs after first visit to bathroom

7. eager2mom

eager2mom New IL'ite

@subhaganesh : Did you see 2 lines after ejecting the test stick from the holder..I saw only one reference line and some blue dye pattern leftside to line that both the times I got the smiley..if this is wrong then may be this is a false positive..

@kooldivya : I will give a try again tomorrow afternoon and check the result..thanks

8. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

sorry, i didnt check for the lines after ejecting:)

9. Anjani1

Anjani1 New IL'ite

But according to instructions on clear blue, we need to test with first morning urine.

I have 28day cycle and today is my CD14 and it did show positive when tested with first urine.

You think its not accurate. I cannot check in the afternoon as i work. I can only check in the evening.

10. Myththangavel

Myththangavel Junior IL'ite

My doctor suggest me to use clear blue ovulation kit and he told me to check in the late afternoon...